The Sun £9.50 holidays, JAN 2013 code words and final word cracking thread

Comments

• Mr_Doovde
    Mr_Doovde Posts: 291
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Also...

I am wondering that the last code is released is in the Sunday paper, will they still open the booking site on Saturday evening for us to get 'cracking'? Previously it has been a work night, they open it up about 18.30 but will there be anyone to do it this time??? Hmmmmmm :-/

Last year it was about 3:30pm on a week day so who knows, they should have staff in on a saturday, we'll just have to keep checking for it opening on Saturday and keep our fingers crossed!
    Joovce, Joovce you want me to spell, it's a J, V, C.
  • Looks like another break in Skeggie for us again then lol
  • jellyhead wrote: »
    I don't know if mine works because the site's not open yet, so it takes me to the website then nothing else.

It's the one we used last time, which we changed from 8 items to 7 iirc? It keeps saying it's converting the file, probably because my version of excel is ancient? I don't know how to put it somewhere to download but I could email it to you if you pm me your email address?

I'm not sure I would understand how it works, I looked at the Macro but i am no expert at these things... hopefully there will be one before the site opens????

I will PM my email address to you just to look out of curiosity :D
  • I don't seem to have got a priority code through when I had 2 sun holidays last year? Does anyone know how I contact them to get one? Thanks
  • is there a thread on here for priority codes to give as ive been sent one i wont use:)
    :smileyhea:wave:
  • pinkladyof66
    pinkladyof66 Posts: 1,829 Forumite
    yes i have been running the list foxxylady57 i will see who is next and direct you to link

Make £200 by end of January... £20.42/£200
    Grocery Challenge £200 pm Jan £0/£200
    January no spend days - 1/31
  • pinkladyof66
    edited 6 January 2013 at 4:31PM
    is there a thread on here for priority codes to give as ive been sent one i wont use:)

this is thread

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4363161&page=8

please offer to the next available on list
    10. Alligg

• There is a list for wanted priority codes but because Im new it wont let me post the link! Pinkladyof66 started the thread though and its called Jan 2013 - sun priority code request list. Hope this helps!
  • nickyhutch
    nickyhutch Posts: 7,596 Forumite
    I'm very likely being incredibly dim here, but wondering....

I've not booked online before - does knowing the codes (from this thread, thank you very much :D) mean that I don't need to buy the paper?

Thank you in advance.
    ******** Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity *******
    "Always be calm and polite, and have the materials to make a bomb"
  • pinkladyof66
    nickyhutch wrote: »
    I'm very likely being incredibly dim here, but wondering....

I've not booked online before - does knowing the codes (from this thread, thank you very much :D) mean that I don't need to buy the paper?

Thank you in advance.

no if you dont have a priority booking code for online you need to cut out the tokens from the paper and send off with order form

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills