BzzAgent - Free Products to test and review

Comments

• BookWorm
    BookWorm Posts: 2,465 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    I have always found getting reviews accepted on the Boots website was always very hit and miss. I always asked to be emailed and they never did. Sometimes it would show up and sometimes not.

I have actually just cancelled my Bzz membership and account as have decided I really can't be dealing with the hassle of numberous reviews, posting and repetitive surveys they have. I'd rather someone else have my place :)
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,692 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Thanks BookWorm.

My review is showing online, along with another couple of reviews on the same page. However, there doesn't seem to be any way of linking directly to my review, just the URL of the full page.
  • BookWorm
    BookWorm Posts: 2,465 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    If you log in to your Boots account and under your profile should be listed your reviews. If you click on the relevant one from their and post that link - that usually works.

Or can you click on your username on the actual page of reviews and then get only your review that way?
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,692 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Thanks very much BookWorm, unfortunately still not successful.

When I log into boots.com, headings are Accounts, Wishlist and Favourites. No sign of a heading for 'my profile'.

I went to the review which I had done, and clicked my user name. This brings up a small page with my review, but there is no URL to copy.

Don't know whether it's a Safari issue, but thanks very much for your help.
  • Hollie_
    Hollie_ Posts: 105 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I signed up to BzzAgent and got an invite to my first campaign 7 days later. :)

Toni & Guy Classic Wave Memoriser 100ml
  • LouFace
    LouFace Posts: 487 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hollie_ wrote: »
    I signed up to BzzAgent and got an invite to my first campaign 7 days later. :)

Toni & Guy Classic Wave Memoriser 100ml

They have a reputation for giving all the campaigns to new members.
  • wiorika
    wiorika Posts: 380 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    I havent had anything in months, I give up :(
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    wiorika wrote: »
    I havent had anything in months, I give up :(

Quite a while ago, lots of us waited over a year for a campaign.

You win some, you lose some.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • FLA27
    FLA27 Posts: 301 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    LouFace wrote: »
    They have a reputation for giving all the campaigns to new members.

I think this must be right. I joined Bzzagent the end of February and got my first product trial invite just 9 days later. I have received an anti-perspirant spray and the campaign starts on 20th March.

It will be disappointing if this is the only thing I get from them, I hate spray anti-perspirants, they make me cough! No idea how I am supposed to review it.
  • minimad1970
    minimad1970 Posts: 6,157 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    FLA27 wrote: »
    I think this must be right. I joined Bzzagent the end of February and got my first product trial invite just 9 days later. I have received an anti-perspirant spray and the campaign starts on 20th March.

It will be disappointing if this is the only thing I get from them, I hate spray anti-perspirants, they make me cough! No idea how I am supposed to review it.

Why didn't you refuse the campaign then?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback