The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.

BzzAgent - Free Products to test and review

Comments

• dmet
    dmet Posts: 21 Forumite
    Received my Braun 790 shaver Saturday and have used it already.
    Sad to see so many on ebay already. Funny how they list them as an unwanted gift, if they don't want to take part, don't. Some greedy people blocking others who will actually use them and be greatful for the product.
  • Cybi-Ping
    Cybi-Ping Posts: 517 Forumite
    Does anyone know if the Tesco's uniform vouchers are working yet?
  • jo78
    jo78 Posts: 90 Forumite
    Hi cybi-ping I used mine yesterday with no problems
  • warlycarly
    warlycarly Posts: 207 Forumite
    Not had anything from buzz for a little while but I have to admit I have been very lucky with them. I have had quite a lot of campaigns over the years.
    :beer: I'm loving freebies!! :beer:
  • debbieharrs
    debbieharrs Posts: 104 Forumite
    I'm still getting them every month or so. Just doing the Santa Maria one at the moment, and have just finished the L'Oreal Creme Gloss campaign
  • lhl24
    lhl24 Posts: 1,390
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    I've recently joined and have received my first product - the Fairy Dishwasher Tabs, fantastic!

Bit nervous now about what I actually need to do to review etc. Any tips would be gratefully received, thank you :-)
    2017 Prizes - £713, 2016 Prizes - £2836, 2015 Prizes - £3598, 2014 Prizes - £3671
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,849
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    lhl24 wrote: »
    I've recently joined and have received my first product - the Fairy Dishwasher Tabs, fantastic!

Bit nervous now about what I actually need to do to review etc. Any tips would be gratefully received, thank you :-)

A good place to start is here https://www.bzzagent.co.uk/pg/How-it-Works

It gives you examples of bzz reports and reviews etc
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Luckystar
    Luckystar Posts: 1,062
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Had an email invite this evening for Dove advanced hair series youthful vitality range which I have signed up for :) hadn't had a trial from bzz since April so pleased to get this one
  • clarryd
    clarryd Posts: 636
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    no invites for me since the optrex so hoping to get one soon. Would love the Dove youthful vitality range one.

I'll keep my fingers crossed.
  • LouFace
    LouFace Posts: 487
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    No invite but was met with about ten surveys when I logged in.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback