Pinecone Research is Growing !

sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
I received this email, it doesnt say that I receive anything so it looks like its not a referral for any gain.

Dear SARAH,
PineCone research is growing and we invite you to help! If you have ever told a friend about receiving £3 for doing surveys for PineCone Research, it is likely that they have asked, "How can I join?"
Now you can tell them how to become part of this elite group of households. We are offering select members the opportunity to recommend membership to a friend or relative who is NOT a member of their household.
Do you know of households that would like to join the PineCone Research Panel? If so, please FORWARD A COPY of this email to each household you would like to refer so that they may click on the registration link shown below. That household should complete the registration form themselves and submit it. REMEMBER THAT ONLY ONE PERSON PER HOUSEHOLD MAY REGISTER. Multiple registrations of the same Household will void all registrations.
Here is the link to the registration:
http://www.pineconeresearch.co.uk/signup/ds10138.aspx
As a member in good standing, you've already seen the benefits of being part of PineCone Research. So please, share the benefits of membership with a friend. Remember, please don't tell them about any of the products that you have seen in our questionnaires or tried in your home. It's important that your PineCone Research survey and product testing experiences remain confidential.
If your referral has any questions, they can e-mail us at scott@pineconeresearch.co.uk.
While this is not a paid referral program, we genuinely appreciate your help in spreading the word that PINECONE IS GROWING!

Karen Scott
Web site: www.pineconeresearch.co.uk

If you wish to opt out from receiving future emails from PineCone Research, please click the link below:
http://www.pineconeresearch.co.uk/OptOut/OptOut.asp
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• purcel
    purcel Posts: 1,559 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    not eligible this time!
  • Dark_Star
    Dark_Star Posts: 618 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    An error occurred......think they may be a bit busy!
    Lurking in a galaxy far far away...
  • Bunnygirl
    Bunnygirl Posts: 387 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Thanks am now a member
    I would like to be a glow-worm.
    A glow-worm's never glum.
    Its hard to be downhearted when the sun shines out your bum.
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Been a member for years but haven't had any surveys to do in ages! :(
  • hiswitzend
    hiswitzend Posts: 40 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    Done the initial survey guess i just wait now
    Mortgage when started: £78,314 :- 10 year fixed till Feb 2019
    Current mortgage (September 2016):£Paid
    Mortgage free day: Feb 2020
  • MrsB2100
    MrsB2100 Posts: 793 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker

Same as you, Choc ... I'm lucky if I get one every 3 months these days!
    I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum
    Cos how can you be gloomy, when the sun shines out your bum? :D
  • Luckystar
    Luckystar Posts: 1,062 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!

Me too, used to get regular surveys but nothing for months now. Any idea how to contact them to check account is still live?
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Luckystar wrote: »
    Me too, used to get regular surveys but nothing for months now. Any idea how to contact them to check account is still live?

can you still log in?

If not here is the contact page http://www.pineconeresearch.co.uk/panelistsupport_UK/contact_form.aspx
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I got the email that the OP is quoting so I assume that my account is still live. My Mum is also a member and she hasn't had any surveys for ages either.
  • Luckystar
    Luckystar Posts: 1,062 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    can you still log in?

If not here is the contact page http://www.pineconeresearch.co.uk/panelistsupport_UK/contact_form.aspx

Thanks , can't remember my login info so have contacted them via the form to see if I'm still registered. Had a similar problem with another survey site recently who I contacted and the emails had been blocked or returned for some reason (hotmail) so this could be a similar issue.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure