DFW Sunday Confessional 20th May

Forgive me Martin, for I have sinned...

Herein is the thread to confess your wicked non-DFW/MSE sins....

Repent and ye shall be forgiven!

My sins this week
Have forgotten to do ANY of my piggy comps
My personal budget for the month now stands at -£31.76 :eek:
Spent WAAY too much on stag and hen do's yesterday, not totally sure of the damage but it ain't gonna be pretty!
Total 'Failed Business' Debt £29,043
Que sera, sera. <3

Comments

• Lara44
    Lara44 Posts: 2,961 Forumite
    I bought £40 shoes :eek:

They're so pretty though, not sure if I'm sorry ;)
    (at least they were in the sale with £10 off)
    :A :heartpuls June 2014 / £2014 in 2014 / £735.97 / 36.5%
  • crawley_girl
    crawley_girl Posts: 2,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I spent approximately 70% of yesterday in bed asleep! Not for an particular reason except for being a lazy moo! What a waste of a day...

And today, I am off into town to meet a friend for lunch, then meeting another friend for a spot of shopping and dinner. Will be doing it as cheaply as possible and will stick to my essential list and no deviating!

:heartpuls CG :heartpuls
    Ever wonder about those people who spend £2 apiece on those little bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backward.
  • Karb
    Karb Posts: 853 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    For the past 2 days I've been too tired/lazy after getting in from a 12 hour shift at work to make any sandwiches for the next day's shift, and ended up buying sandwiches, crisps etc during the day.
    Debt free since December 2015. It can be done

• System
    System Posts: 178,091 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Mine is not DFW related, but I must confess to getting a bit of a cob on on Fri night. I got the impression that everybody was ignoring me (I blame newleaf!) so I threw mi toys out of mi cot and got all paranoid. And the Saturday night party thread only contained baby stuff and there was no reference, not even the slightest reference to any kind of perby stuff. I'll get mi coat. Will you all forgive me? Does anyone wanna guess where I am now?
  • crawley_girl
    crawley_girl Posts: 2,010 Forumite
    lennymfo wrote: »
    Mine is not DFW related, but I must confess to getting a bit of a cob on on Fri night. I got the impression that everybody was ignoring me (I blame newleaf!) so I threw mi toys out of mi cot and got all paranoid. And the Saturday night party thread only contained baby stuff and there was no reference, not even the slightest reference to any kind of perby stuff. I'll get mi coat. Will you all forgive me? Does anyone wanna guess where I am now?

Mothercare?
    Ever wonder about those people who spend £2 apiece on those little bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backward.
  • immoral_angeluk
    immoral_angeluk Posts: 24,506 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Lenny.. last time I checked you have a baby too!!! As for where you are.... uh.... where would a submariner be on a sunday that has internet connection....... hmmmmm..............
    Total 'Failed Business' Debt £29,043
    Que sera, sera. <3
  • tigzem
    tigzem Posts: 2,361 Forumite
    Spent FAR too much on holiday..... all my DFW ways went out the window!! Eek..... amack my hand please!

Lenny.... I'll talk pervy with ya xx
    "Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little." Edmund Burke
  • newleaf
    newleaf Posts: 3,132 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    My sins for this week:
    I only managed to take a packed lunch on 2 out of 4 work days.

I spent £27 on makeup! (unplanned and totally unnecessary purchase).

And worst of all, I inadvertently offended Lenny with a sarcastic remark and he hasn't spoken to me since. Sorry Lenny, I thought you would take it in good humour, as that's how it was meant. I apologise.
    Official DFW Nerd No 096 - Proud to have dealt with my debt!
  • elantan
    elantan Posts: 21,018 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    i was lured in my the smells of lush i have never been in the shop before and spent a fortune all on the visa
  • tigtag02
    tigtag02 Posts: 6,857 Forumite
    we had takeaway two nights on the trot :eek:

not good for our pockets or our waistlines - dont think I have lost any this week :(
    :heartpuls baby no3 due 16th November :heartpuls
    TEAM YELLOW
    DFD 16/6/10
    "Shut your gob! Or I'll come round your houses and stamp on all your toys" The ONE, the ONLY, the LEGENDARY Gene Hunt :heart2:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure