**Make Me Rich This Year eBay or Else!!**

Comments

• MiaowMiaow
    MiaowMiaow Posts: 414 Forumite
    yey more items sold!!! £43.97 made today :-)
    been busy packaging and posting - takes AGES!!!! The lady in the posty office now sees me voming a mile off!!! xx
  • too_much_debt
    too_much_debt Posts: 3,218 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Had a lot finish the last two days, have paid quite a bit off my credit cards the last month or two and today my car went for a Service and MOT and needs 2 new tyres and two ball joints so will probably end up costing me £400 which will have to go on a credit card. Will hopefully be able to pay £200 of it off today and tomorrow.

Means I need to get more stuff listed.

Does anyone know anything about Nintendo DS's I have a Nintendo DSi XL which I bought before Xmas and input my name and date of birth etc but am thinking of selling it is there anyway to delete my details off it.

Also the kids got a DS for Xmas and one of them lost the bit that slots in so can't use it, would I be able to buy another one or should I sell mine for parts? Not very up with all this technical stuff.

Just want to be out of debt, if I was paying what I've paid off my cards the last few months into a savings account I'd be laughing.
    Sealed Pot Challenge #016
  • Fredula
    Fredula Posts: 568 Forumite
    Do you mean the stylus? I'm sure you can buy them on ebay
  • Fredula wrote: »

or Game & probably also Argos.
    Grocery aim £450pm.Spent £519 August, £584 July, £544 June, £541 May, £549 April, £517 March, £517 Feb,£555 Jan, £573 Dec, £465Nov, £561Oct, £493Sept, £426Aug,£496 Jul, £528Jun, £506May,£498April, £558 March, £500Feb, £500 Jan, £490 Dec, £555 Nov,£566 Oct, £505Sept, £450Aug, £410 July, £437 June, £491 May, £471 April, £440 March, £552Feb, £462Jan
  • too_much_debt
    too_much_debt Posts: 3,218 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Fredula wrote: »

Hi, no not the stylus, in the back of the DS where the volume switch is there is a big thing with pins that slots in and it pulls out.

My car cost me £395.94 which is a pain, suppose at least it is done now.
    Sealed Pot Challenge #016
  • Does anyone know anything about Nintendo DS's I have a Nintendo DSi XL which I bought before Xmas and input my name and date of birth etc but am thinking of selling it is there anyway to delete my details off it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyL6F5vVafg
  • Fredula
    Fredula Posts: 568 Forumite
    Oh, sorry TMD. It's been ages since I had my DS :P

Um, this is probably going to sound like a stupid question but I'm so rubbish at maths and I literally can't get my head around it. If I want to list a certain amount of items per day (say 1 or 2) for 99p and I put them on for 10 day listings...and then relist the items when the 10 days are up, how many items per day can I put on ebay? Is it around 3 per day? or 2?
  • KrazyKel
    KrazyKel Posts: 492 Forumite
    Free Listing Weekend
    Sat 19th + Sun 20th

Details Here
    http://pages.ebay.co.uk/promos/0IF_110319/index.html
    Make £10 a day Challenge June - £170
  • slipper75
    slipper75 Posts: 158 Forumite
    Whooeee - THanks KrazyKel!!!
    [FONT=&quot]!!!!!![FONT=&quot] Make Me Rich This Year eBay & Gumtree [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    2013 goal is getting rid of all my clutter and it would be a bonus to make
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]£2000 again doing so!
    £291/£2000 = 15%
    [/FONT][/FONT]
  • Floxxie
    Floxxie Posts: 2,852 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Wow slipper you are up late!

No new listings on eBay but have 'sold' 42 CDs to Music Magpie.

Am out over the weekend but am going to aim for 10 items for free listing :T Just trying to work out what to list now...
    Mortgage start September 2015 £90000 MFiT #06
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport