http://flat.getmyanswers.co.uk/index.asp?CPLI=244

hero1.jpg
hero2.jpg

just skip through everything then 3 easy questions at the end
:whistle:Make Hay While The Sun Shines:think:

Comments

• walsgravematt
    Options
    Ok - so thought i'd read the rules, and thought you better know that they can pass your info on to anyone they choose doing this - the only way to stop this is to enter using the premium rate number. (read last paragraph)

Not for me this one, as fear for my inbox and my post box, but thanks to the OP who I'm sure wasn;t intending any probs

"To Enter. To enter you have two options. First, you may go to flat.getmyanswers.co.uk and follow the instructions for the competition. The on line portion of the entry process is managed by PrimeQ Limited (“PQ”), incorporated in England with company number 5453622.

Second, you may call the following number: 0906 40 40 500. This is not a free call. The call will cost you £1.50 per minute. A call will last approximately three (3) minutes. Calls made from mobile or cell phones may cost more. The telephonic portion of the entry process is managed by Jarrat Ltd. (“Jarrat”), incorporated in England with company number 5163401. Whether you enter via the internet or via a telephone call, you must do so no later than September 30, 2006. That date represents the end of the entry period. No mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Limit for this competition is one entry per person and per e-mail address. Neither PQ. nor Jarrat will verify receipt of entries. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification. Neither PQ nor Jarrat is responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or stolen entries or transmissions, or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic.

Entrants, by entering this competition on line , and unless they opt out, agree that PQ. may store their personal data in PQ’s database and that PQ may solicit entrants from time to time with product offers, promotions, and related materials all designed to be of interest to such entrants. PQ may disclose any of entrants’ personal information to any other third party in accordance with PQ’s privacy policy.

For those entrants who enter the competition solely by telephonic means, Jarrat will not disclose any of entrant’s personal information to any other third party. Should you wish to protect your personal information, you should only enter the competition via telephonic means and not by the internet."
    Smile - life's good !
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport