Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Comments

• Aaaah thank you ThriftyFelicity

I had a wee look at Neobux before I started doing swagbucks, but I'm not quite sure how it works. All I could see was a load of videos to watch for x fraction of a neobuck. I should probably go along to the neobux thread and try to work it out shouldn't I :) Thank you for the tip.
    x Jeannie

Yeah, Neobux has a different looking interface than the other GPT sites, the two main ways to earn are tasks (called "MiniJobs") and offerwalls ("NeoCoins"). They are both accessible from the "Offers" tab near the top of the page.

There isn't a dedicated Neobux thread, but you can find info on the multi-sites thread, and there's a post on how to earn on Neobux within that thread.

:)
    R.I.P. Bart. The best cat there ever was. :sad:
  • Blakey0500
    Blakey0500 Posts: 12 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Thanks for the info paulshorse, always appreciated.
  • dolphin19
    dolphin19 Posts: 1,055 Forumite
    36/80 with nothing to do :(
    I don't think targets should be so high at the weekend, they didn't used to be. I haven't met the targets more than 3 days in a row this month yet!
  • juno
    juno Posts: 6,553 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    MangoStan wrote: »
    Slightly unrelated note! Juno, have you tried https://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com? I find they have a great range of body jewellery, particularly plastics (bioplast, PTFE) that are v comfortable, and orders over £10 have free delivery. I'd highly recommend :)

I used to buy from them, but they aren't actually very good. If you go to somewhere like BAF you'll see BJS have an poor selection and things are quite highly priced.

However, on a more positive note, I did meet my piercer on the BJS forums :D
    Murphy's No More Pies Club #209

Total debt [STRIKE]£4578.27[/STRIKE] £0.00 :j
    100% paid off :j

• mm123
    mm123 Posts: 666 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Easy 14sb on radium one - sign up to play the settler - dont need to actually play the game just enter a few details..
  • andym1989
    andym1989 Posts: 289 Forumite
    got 8sb for "Hello stonehenge, who takes the pandorica takes the universe" bringing me to 9/80 for today, I'm going to see if there are any surveys for me to complete to earn some more points (I'm not bothered if I don't hit the target today)
    Savings: £210
    DooYoo username: illusiveman

"What I did, I did without choice, in the name of peace and sanity"

"But not in the Name of the Doctor"
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Third time lucky for a daily survey today. First one about convenience supermarkets got DQd because I live in a rural area (they obviously think we are country bumpkins and don't have an opinion). Second one was a Hall & Partner (Co?) one about financial products - spent 15 minutes filling in all kinds of questions about what products I have and when I will change providers only to be DQd because I don't pay a monthly fee for my current account. The third one was about online supermarket shopping which credited OK
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • Annie021063
    Annie021063 Posts: 2,569 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    well after much moaning and messages back and forth it appears I will get my 400sb from the completed survey I did back in March, it just shows you have to chase and chase. I will not totally believe it until I get them on Monday (hopefully). Still holding off from spending time on the site for a month, entering around 15-20 comps a day, no wins yet but it will be worth the experiment I think, was a but strange at first, I felt the urge to come to Sb and this thread to get my bucks but fought the urges hard and now I am ok.
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    got PL survey on mouth wash :)
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    got PL survey on mouth wash :)

DQ'd from that. If nothing much going gonna start winding down SB and make today 1st day in8mths not to reach target.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure