Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    cf11liam
    JAG mobile communications
    • 14th Jan 09, 2:02 PM
    JAG mobile communications 14th Jan 09 at 2:02 PM
    Hi guys, really sorry if this is the wrong place?

Was just wondering if anybody as had the pleasure/displeasure of working at Jag communications.

I'd really like a sales role which is face to face, rather than over the telephone 8 hours a day!!

There's a vacancy advertised and it offers 15,000 basic, which is where I'd take a pay cut, BUT they do say you can earn up to 70k in commission, I know this is unlikley and maybe 1 person across the country has done so, but I was just posting this to see if anybody knows of anyone who has worked/worked there, to see what sort of realistic commision you can earn.

If this is the wrong place, is there a forum anywhere, where people can go to discuss possible future employment at a job they may be interested in, like this post for example. People can give advice on the company and what they are like to work for?
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

243Posts Today

1,473Users online

Martin's Twitter