Free stationary from Royal Mail

Months ago there was aposting with alink to get free special delivery mailing bags from royal mail stationary

I have just about run out after all my ebay sales.

If not special del I just turned them inside out as they are really think. Would cost 15 - 20p each

Thanks

*Board Guide Edit: These bags are no longer available from the Royal Mail Helpline, but can usually be collected free of charge from a local Post Office branch*

Comments

• All I remember was that someone gave a phone number to call Royal Mail and they will send you free of charge the stationery items.

I received 2 bags of mailing sacks with special delivery slips all I do is write address on them and pay postage.

I got 1 bag of a 4 sacks and 1 bag of a3 size sacks.

About 25 sacks in each batch. These are really THICK plastic not the usual thin grey sacks.

All I want is the special phone number. Cannot order them online.

The post office knew nothing about this stationery service.

Hope this clarifys a very poorly written initial post.....
  • here you go, i copied it and kept it, havent run out yet!

phone royal mail on 08457 950 950 (option 3) then (option 1) and ask for the free silver special delivery bags, they come in 4
    different sizes....and they really send you as much as you want (they come in packs of 50 and i got 4 lots of each size....800
    bags), when they run out you can order more! ;D

*Board Guide Edit: The bags can no longer be ordered from this helpline for residential users. This service is now only available to genuine companies.*
    :confused:
  • rushnowt
    rushnowt Posts: 24,749 Forumite
    your a star loobyloose thanks very much  ;) ;D :-*
    Nobody can make you feel inferior, without your permission ;)

Love doesn't make the world go round, it's what makes the ride worthwhile

ya still freezing :p

• Allexie
    Allexie Posts: 3,460 Forumite
    Thanks looby... :)
    ♥♥♥ Genius - 1% inspiration and 99% doing what your mother told you. ♥♥♥

• anita1
    anita1 Posts: 311 Forumite
    Ill be on the phone later to order my freebies, but can i ask , What are you going to do with all those special delivery bags ?
    I havnt got a clue as to what im going to do with
    mine :-/ :-/
    Thanks anyway
    *Wanna Make Loads Of Money*
    *I'll Let U know When I Do*
    NOT RICH YET.....
    No still havnt made it Yet !! (Nov '05)
    Wow, 2011, & im still not Rich! I must be doing something wrong
  • Why order a freebie you have no use for? This kind of thing annoys me as someone who has a use for it could have had it instead if they run out of samples. >:(
  • Elzo
    Elzo Posts: 419 Forumite
    yeah there's no point in ordering freebies that you have no use for, because in that case, its more like junk than a freebie!!
    We're all pawns in the game of life!!
  • Thanks

I need these for all me ebay sales and use royal mail services so no problem here

thanks
  • elvis_bloggs
    elvis_bloggs Posts: 8,276 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Why order a freebie you have no use for? This kind of thing annoys me as someone who has a use for it could have had it instead if they run out of samples. >:(
    Oo er.... get her. 1a_laugh.gif
  • coolcam7
    coolcam7 Posts: 38 Forumite
    I can pick these up at my local PO free of charge and you can take as many as you want rather than getting a whole bag full, perhaps just in the larger PO's though.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure