150 Spring Flowering Bulbs for £5.65 delivered

https://www.thompson-morgan.com/p/150-free-springflowering-bulbs/tcf81126TM?source=

Bring the garden back to life after the winter with these sparkling spring-flowering bulbs. For a bright display next year, from as early as February, get planting now with this easy collection of no-fuss-guaranteed flowers.

Each collection includes:
6 Fritillaria meleagris
47 Allium moly
40 Brodiaea QF
36 Chionodoxa
6 Narcissus Tete a tete
15 Puschkinia

150 FREE* spring-flowering bulbs

Just
£5.65
150 mixed bulbs
Save £18.34
*JUST PAY POSTAGE

Despatch: by end of October

t-SPRI-TCF81126-A.jpg
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    :oVery pretty flowers. The narcissi look v small, is it a dwarf variety?

Bit heavy on the allium moly though - looks a bit like a weed to me :o
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,889 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    VfM4meplse wrote: »
    :oVery pretty flowers. The narcissi look v small, is it a dwarf variety?

Bit heavy on the allium moly though - looks a bit like a weed to me :o

Yes tete a tete is a dwarf variety up to 20cm https://www.rhs.org.uk/Plants/89723/Narcissus-T-234;te-224;-t-234;te-(12)/Details

I really like the Allium moly but I know what you mean ;)
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure