Free Battle of Waterloo Bi-Centenniel Medal

2»

Comments

• torbrex wrote: »
    I got a phone call and the guy was actually very nice, I told him that would be the only coin I was getting and he asked if I wanted my ph number removed from the sytem, I said yes and have not heard from them since.

I just phoned them myself (my medal was posted on Feb 10th so should arrive soon anyway). I asked for my account to be closed and no further correspondence to be sent, and the guy agreed to do this, so I just hope he has done it properly. It's reassuring to know that they haven't pestered you any more.
  • I too ordered from this company and the coin arrived followed by almost weekly strikes of other medals and coins, so many in fact that i had a job keeping up with the invoices requesting payments for diferent items that i never asked for, i ended up sending the coins back at my expence with cancelation of account written across the invoice,they finaly stopped sending them a couple of months ago, now i am plagued by every other mint in England I.E Danbury Mint ,Bradford Mint, beware they pass your details on , i have sent all the letters back from the afore mentioned mints by writing across the envelope R.T.S .and remove from mailing list but still they keep coming, Avoid Them!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure