Topcashback Questions & Answers

Former_MSE_Andrea
Former_MSE_Andrea Posts: 9,614
Combo Breaker First Post I've helped Parliament Rampant Recycler
Forumite
edited 27 October 2015 at 9:51AM in Shop but don't drop
MSE Additional reading:

You might like to read our latest Cashback sites news story: Are you a cashback site loser?

Back to the original post...

Hi everyone,

If you have a question you'd like to ask cashback website Topcashback directly, post your question below and it will try to answer. If you want to discuss other cashback sites then please start a separate thread if there isn't one already.

Please remember referral links are not permitted. If you want to post a referral you can do it on the Topcashback referrals thread.
Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram
Join the MSE Forum
Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
Point out a rate/product change
Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com

Comments

• My Heart Bingo cashback is still pending but instead of saying £10.10, which it did say initially, it has now changed to £0.00.

Should I wait until this is confirmed or lodge a claim?
  • TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Organisation Representative
    Hi Heisenberg II,

I would expect this to show as a figure, so could you lodge a claim now?

To claim - please go to Customer Support> CashBack Claim> Lodge and complete all the details on this form or use the link below

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/account/enquiries/missingcashbackclaims/submit

Please let me know if you have any issues.
    Many thanks,
    John
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Hi Heisenberg II,

I would expect this to show as a figure, so could you lodge a claim now?

To claim - please go to Customer Support> CashBack Claim> Lodge and complete all the details on this form or use the link below

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/account/enquiries/missingcashbackclaims/submit

Please let me know if you have any issues.
    Many thanks,
    John

Just checked and it has now been confirmed as the correct amount.

I will bear this in mind in future, thanks!
    Hi Heisenberg II,

Thats great news!

It looks like these transactions can take a short time to update from £0.00 and we have now updated the site to show this.

Best wishes,
    John
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • My Waitose queary from December is still not shown or replied to I think you said it was a 3 month wait that should be done by now
    Hi pinkcalculator,

I've asked the Claims Team to give you an update on this claim. If you don't hear anything after a couple of days please post back :)

I really hope this goes on to be a successful claim for you!

Best wishes,

Jessica
  • Thanks much appreciated just to know what's happening
    I must admit I do find the insurance one not even tracking or showing at all for three months a bit of a worry as that's usually a lot of money why can't it just be shown as there and noted at least ?
  • darkvelv
    darkvelv Posts: 477 Forumite
    Hello TCB ,
    Can you,please, help?
    My OH account has been 'terminated'.
    This is what he has received today, without no further explanation and it's so frustrating - no explanation, no nothing.
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I have taken a look at your account and unfortunately, it does appear that this has been automatically terminated by our system as this shows characteristics that are potentially attributable to abusive or fraudulent activity that may contravene our Terms and conditions, due to merchant abuse.

Kind Regards,

Is there anyway for him to reinstate h'is account?
    He used to have around £60ish to be confirmed and now this is so upsetting. :(

Thank you!
    ...reality is a point of view...
  • shirlls
    shirlls Posts: 95 Forumite
    I've been registered with Topcashback for a number of years, my main transactions being with Debenhams and home and car insurance. Since the end of last year Debenhams transactions are not tracking and I've had to make a claim for every purchase I've made, luckily they've all been paid but it's a worry.

My home insurance was due in April. I usually just pick the highest cashback amount with the best quote, but because of the trouble with the Debenhams transactions I checked the cashback reviews and they were terrible - hardly anyone was getting their cashback, so I decided not to go through Topcashback for my insurance.

I don't think this is a merchant problem, there's too many, it must be a problem with Topcashback
  • Must admit I think I might use quidco for the car insurance I don't like thr idea if waiting three months to see if its tracked then having to chase it up I can't even remember how much cashback was due now
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback