16 wks since proposed F &F settlement on IVA

Hi,
I'm hoping someone can advise me of how to move things along.. as above I put a settlement offer in back in October 2016 which was an offer of only £300 short of what I would have paid over the full term of the IVA (thanks to a family member willing to help me) they requested all the information I would usually provide for my annual review, I signed everything they sent to me and I'm still waiting, we are now nearly into april2017! Surely they have had enough time to get it all arranged?
My IVA is with debt free direct, can anyone advise on how or what I could do to speed up the process

Thanks

Comments

• mwarby
    mwarby Posts: 2,048 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    You need to speak with them. Was the lump sum paid ? Did monthly payments stop ? If he's to both of these I expect it's just the normal IVA completion progress (mine took around 6 months, that was an IVA which started as a lump sum)
  • They haven't even accepted yet I'm still waiting for them to arrange a meeting....
  • National_Debtline
    National_Debtline Posts: 7,998 Organisation Representative
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi

It does seem like a long time just to arrange the meeting. All you can really do is contact your IP to find out what’s happening.

James
    @natdebtline
    We work as money advisers for National Debtline and have specific permission from MSE to post to try to help those in debt. Read more information on National Debtline in MSE's Debt Problems: What to do and where to get help guide. If you find you're struggling with debt and need further help try our online advice tool My Money Steps
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure