Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    My car has died.... need another one where the heck is Karlie when you need her!

locarr wrote: »
    Can I ask a question to ALL not just DM in particular? it's something that has had me pondering for a couple of weeks now...

What is the benefit of buying dozens of razorS? I'm just not getting it, am I missing something?

serious question :)

I don't have dozens.... just about 15, one of the girlfriends has acquired one, I have one.... 13 in store it will last me a whilst!
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Some people on the Benefits Handout programme .......

grinds-my-gears_4486823_lrg.jpg
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • SweetnSavvy
    Options
    aau1 wrote: »
    Good to know for next time

So did you get your bonus points very soon after completing the transaction?

Yes quite quickly, about a week, but dated the day after my order date.

I was going to post about the 5000 code but it disappeared just after. But if anyone finds a code it's worth changing the bonus amount on the end of the code to see if there are any more.

SnS
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Yes quite quickly, about a week, but dated the day after my order date.

I was going to post about the 5000 code but it disappeared just after. But if anyone finds a code it's worth changing the bonus amount on the end of the code to see if there are any more.

SnS

It looks like we will have to throw ourselves on the mercy of the Nectar customer services team.

My conversation ended tonight with Nectar intending to "speak" to Viking tomorrow.
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    It looks like we will have to throw ourselves on the mercy of the Nectar customer services team.

My conversation ended tonight with Nectar intending to "speak" to Viking tomorrow.

Yeah, sounds like it's time to get in touch
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    aau1 wrote: »
    Yeah, sounds like it's time to get in touch

If I've told you once, I've told you a million times:mad:

Stop flirting with me:eek:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Sorry AJ...I didn't have the time to reply this morning but wanted to say......ENJOY:D

I know it's really difficult at first but think of the positives...... your shower will stay cleaner, your bills will fall and the place will be tidier. It used to amaze me, how when we came back after being out a while, everything was still as you left it:rotfl: Meals are easier to plan too and shopping less demanding. Make the most of it:D

On a positive note, I've bought some goodies for the fridge and I now know they'll be there tomorrow :D. They'll still be there on Saturday :cool: and they'll be gone on Sunday as I'll have them for my tea :T

Seriously though, I know exactly what I'm going to miss. Or not. A class example is to be told he's fed up with gravy dinners :eek: he'll cook for himself, that's fine son. Now he's a very good chef, don't get me wrong but I start to hear moaning that there's not enough tea for him :eek: and what is it he's missing out on I hear you ask. Liver and onions with mash and fried onions and GRAVY :rotfl: :rotfl:
    Quite funny, one positive that came out of DD moving out is that she suddenly found out how much sugar she and her fianc!e got through, I used to have to buy a bag a week, now I buy maybe two or three a year :eek: And DD has gone from having 5 (yes 5!!) spoons of sugar in her coffee to none, and her fianc!e now has sweeteners!!

Oh I think he's already noticed a few things E. not so much grocery prices but the price of packs of toilet rolls, the air freshness that we use here and the price of a jar of Nescaf! :rotfl: :rotfl: he reckons it'll be cheaper to drink ground coffee all the time. We shall see :cool:

Right, I've been hand sewing curtains as haven't got a sewing machine, can't use one :eek: my hands are stiff and painful, I'm tired and off to bed.

Good night Elite xx
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    edited 16 March 2017 at 11:26PM
    Options
    Just checking my shop for tomorrow and the minis have disappeared off COS for me..juju said earlier they'd gone off CS
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    please can I ask has anyone had problems uploading to CS Q this afternoon? I did my upload and then i always make a note of the upload ID but it didn't give me one :(
    Its not showing as tracking yet - I think I will do the receipt again in the morning.
    Ohs receipt uploaded just as normal
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    TM, did you catch the tv programme on earlier in the week about North East restaurants?
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family