Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,917 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 16 March 2017 at 7:08PM
    neas wrote: »
    Someone mentioned if you have hit your £100 limit you can technically order more sharpies now, but don't click claim voucher and then move it into next month's allowance.

Is this true?

TIA :)

Yes you need to check it but not claim, can do next 3 shops
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • vanilla_twist
    vanilla_twist Posts: 3,980 Forumite
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    :A Funnily - I was in Kipling store yesterday & there was a bag with my sister's name on the monkey, plus it was in a colour only she would find attractive... so I bought it, that prompted a meltdown outside in the middle of Cheshire Oaks :o:o:o
    but she loves it :)

:o:o Originally she was trying to 'pop' them, thinking they were cysts.
    She is an avid squeezer of spots, boils, lumps & black heads :o
    When we went to Parents the other weekend, she insisted a lump on Dad's face was an ancient black head .. So she squeezed it :eek:
    I wish we had filmed it for You Tube... it was up there with the best. Yards of dry compacted detritus came out in a long sausage :o:o :D

TMI :rotfl:

A little kilpling tale from my Belgium art teacher.

Kiplings were made in Belguim around 20 years ago and she had an aunt who worked in the Factory Apparently the Monkeys were then named after members of staff.
    She was given a huge bag of obsolete monkeys and having no use for them gave them to a charity shop here in the UK.
    Think she is wishing she had held on to them.

I don't know if Kiplings are still made there though.

V x
    fairclaire wrote: »
    . I do think a chaise lounge is a good description of you though. Stylish yet comfortable and laid back :)

May the odds be ever in your favour;)

SPC 7 Pot No 410 £232.63 Total
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    scamps1966 wrote: »
    I've tried to sign up today and it says that I'm connected to the internet when I am!

You mean " you need to be connected to the Internet " when you already are lol. Try again tomorrow maybe something wrong with the app.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    Finally got my 3k points from Viking! :j

I did message Nectar on fb about it, maybe that helped.

Well done. As a few of us are still waiting, out of interest, did you buy giftcards or something else?

Many thanks

Anon
  • nanx4
    nanx4 Posts: 277 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Savvybuyer wrote: »
    So they should! Which three did you get?

Cottage pie
    Fish pie
    Pasta bol
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Evening paw sniffers:D

0D0745EF-B132-4489-B366-F3ABCB35B29D_zps0mhd8fsq.jpg
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    altojack wrote: »
    Good morning Elite :hello:

So life has changed, never to be the same again. My baby at the age of 27 has fledged. My stash has depleated :eek: the freezer looks slimmer :eek: and the Bank of M&D took a pounding :cool: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I can't remember a week like it, I'm sure my other three fledged much easier than this but there again the Bank of M&D took poundings then too :o.

So our weekend was quiet during the early hours of Saturday and Sunday, no drunken feet stumbled up the stairs :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: we slept right through if I remember rightly :D

Sorry AJ...I didn't have the time to reply this morning but wanted to say......ENJOY:D

I know it's really difficult at first but think of the positives...... your shower will stay cleaner, your bills will fall and the place will be tidier. It used to amaze me, how when we came back after being out a while, everything was still as you left it:rotfl: Meals are easier to plan too and shopping less demanding. Make the most of it:D
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Sorry AJ...I didn't have the time to reply this morning but wanted to say......ENJOY:D

I know it's really difficult at first but think of the positives...... your shower will stay cleaner, your bills will fall and the place will be tidier. It used to amaze me, how when we came back after being out a while, everything was still as you left it:rotfl: Meals are easier to plan too and shopping less demanding. Make the most of it:D

Quite funny, one positive that came out of DD moving out is that she suddenly found out how much sugar she and her fianc!e got through, I used to have to buy a bag a week, now I buy maybe two or three a year :eek: And DD has gone from having 5 (yes 5!!) spoons of sugar in her coffee to none, and her fianc!e now has sweeteners!!
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Ive been chatting to both Viking and Nectar. One says I need to chase the other:o......

........until tonight when someone on nectar FBI is going to take it up with Viking on my behalf. Nectar can't "see" my order and there's nowhere I can look on Viking to prove that the accounts are linked. They definitely are linked though as I've had points in the past when I've ordered from them.

They have just asked for a screenshot of my order which I've provided.....amazingly I'd taken one. So we will see. I'll keep you informed:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    In other news, cheque arrived this morning for my Maybelline foundation which was on a MBG. Here's the link if anyone fancies doing it. Very simple and quick too:T. Valid until 26th March

https://www.maybelline.co.uk/moneyback
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business