Days Out Quick Deals Note discussion

Comments

• On kelloggs cereals there is a voucher valid until april 2009, for a free swim. our local pool charges £2.50 per person so is a huge saving even though the cereal is slightly more expensive. still saving money all in all!
  • I Love this discount card, It's for my whole family, normally places try rip you off with a card each, this covers all of my kids and hubby!!http://www.localkids.co.uk and a quid also goes to a kids charity as well, a company that really cares about kids and families getting out and enjoying each others company.
    ( in responce to Shelle who mentioned that you could save money at alton towers and cadbur world with this card)
  • MrsTee_2
    MrsTee_2 Posts: 181 Forumite
    log into www.turkeyfortoday.com bernard matthews site then click on blue writing that says click here then click into red writing that says great offers on days out it lets you click on lots of regions all with various offers i used central region which i printed off voucher for 4 pounds off DRAYTON MANOR theme park which i have used without a problem, hope i haven't repeated a post 1st time user be gentle with me LOL:o

Thanks for this, do you know if you can use the printed off vouchers? It says in the terms and conditiions that only original vouchers can be used, yet the website gives you the option to download the booklet.
  • ZINXYX
    ZINXYX Posts: 627 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Edit: Sorry its been posted already.
    You can have God without religion!
  • marionsteve
    marionsteve Posts: 181 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I am looking for BOGOF drayton manor park tickets...no cereal packets seem to have them on near me...any other suggestions????
    If the cereal offer is fairly recent, I will drive round hunting for them. thanks
  • Equinox
    Equinox Posts: 72 Forumite
    I used raring2go.co.uk for Alton Towers the other day ... roughly half price tickets.

Other deals you can get are LegoLand and Chessington World of Adventures.
  • I was shopping at Hamleys in House of Fraser Birmingham and for making a purchase i was given a free ticket for 2 children to go free at the Sea Life Centre in Birmingham with 1 paying adult.

A great offer from Hamleys.
  • After spending £20 in Hamleys in Birmingham i was given the opportunity to enter a FREE prize draw to win 2 tickets Adult or Children to Drayton Manor Theme Park.

The promotion is on for 5 weeks so i was told.

So not only did they give the Kids go free at the Sea Life Centre for 2 Children, i have a chance of winning Drayton Manor Tickets also.

:money:
  • I am looking for BOGOF drayton manor park tickets...no cereal packets seem to have them on near me...any other suggestions????
    If the cereal offer is fairly recent, I will drive round hunting for them. thanks

are your local library doing a reading scheme for school kids over the summer? if you are local i seem to recall libraries here offering a free child ticket to drayton or alton towers if you register for their reading thing.
    'bad mothers club' member 13

* I have done geography as well *
  • MoTB
    MoTB Posts: 1 Newbie
    Be aware that the 2 for 1 Legoland vouchers that I have seen so far (eg Sainsbury, Capri Sun, So Good Soya milk etc) EXCLUDE the whole of August - really helpful for school hols!!

MoTB
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport