Comments

• redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    altojack wrote: »
    What a good memory you have redfox.

it's one of my more useful talents :rotfl:
  • TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Thanks Westie for the Oakley info but unfortunately they don't work out much cheaper than the Optic option...I think the only gain is TCB.

I think we might be going sunglasses shopping at the weekend.

Anyway where is this heatwave we are supposed to be having:o
    It's here :j it's a beautiful morning. I'm going for afternoon tea with dsis today she is picking me up at 9.30 :eek:
    We are going via dobbies last time we went we got all kinds of bargains. I got some metal chickens for the garden @£2 each, clearly had been marked down incorrectly and she messaged me a few days later, she had been to a different dobbies and they were still £29.99 :eek:
    redfox wrote: »
    it's one of my more useful talents :rotfl:

I envy you redfox, I had a memory once but ts long gone :o
  • bcw123
    bcw123 Posts: 980 Forumite
    morning all lovely morning in east surrey Info required I have a top cash back account nothing in credit I have received an email saying my years subsciption expires in 4 weeks time and they want another £5 As I have a nil balance can they take it out of my bank without my consent
  • hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Morning all :)
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,915 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Morning all
    Lovely morning, sorry in a rush catch up later:D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    bcw123 wrote: »
    morning all lovely morning in east surrey Info required I have a top cash back account nothing in credit I have received an email saying my years subsciption expires in 4 weeks time and they want another £5 As I have a nil balance can they take it out of my bank without my consent

:o

Can you downgrade?
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Good morning everyone.

Sun is shining, intime for the weekend.

Have a good day.

Off to docs this morning, to get my results, in one way I hope they find something, in an other I dont.
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    bcw123 wrote: »

unless you intend doing a massive ammount of online shopping over the next 12 months then see if you can downgrade - I know you are upgrade via your account so maybe you can also downgrade, otherwise message them.
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Good morning all, cloudy here but the sun is trying to come through :D
    I popped into morries earlier and caught 9p fruit and veg time perfectly :D

Chickens won't be wanting for cabbage anytime soon :rotfl: :rotfl:

Apples, lemons and tangerines all down to 9p too :)

Also picked up a load of winemaking kit from a lovely lady on streetlife, including a bottle of rose hip wine :rotfl: it also came with a corker thing, loads of corks, labels and foil toppers as well as loads of other stuff too, and also a very useful book about preserving. Very fortunate to have been on streetlife at the right time. I've been picking blackberries from the allotment today and I don't have any room in the freezer for them all :rotfl:

I spent an hour foil capping a batch of wine bottles yesterday. OH had just been corking them but the corks have been drying out of late :eek: Tell you what though, that was hot work :eek:

We have just started off some strawberry wine :D
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • hampydoodums
    hampydoodums Posts: 3,503 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I know you aren't bubbs:A

Yes we eat a lot of tuna. Great lunchtime favourite here:)

Sorry to hear about your toothache ILTS:o

Wondering if Stanley boy is allowed out of his cage yet:)

Morning luvlies, 2 days behind with catching up :o

Our Stanley Boy had his check up on Wednesday, his wound has healed nicely so that has been signed off :T.

Still very tender when the vet manipulated his leg but it's early days yet. Vet noticed he stretches his poorly leg right out behind him when he gets up from sitting. I said he does this a lot, vet said he thinks it's because the muscles are contracted and Stan feels he needs to stretch it out bless him.

Anyway, still crated for the next fortnight, then we are back again to see the orthopaedic surgeon, who fixed his knee, in 2 weeks time.

Fine weather is helping I think, we carry his crate into the garden each morning, he's under the wooden gazebo all day and just gets a bit of evening sun as it moves round which he loves.

Thanks for asking after him TM :A
    :happylove Nanny to 2 Cherubs :happylove
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family