My Diary v3.0

Comments

• natsplatnat
    natsplatnat Posts: 3,033 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    £2.33 and £10.50 paid from Q.co

It would seem that this years flight delay compensation is going to turn into a battle as well.... just once, I would like something to go smoothly. Airline wants to put my claim on hold pending an appeal (that hasn't even been granted appeal status yet) by another airline. Email tennis is going to get really boring, so depending on their next reply, I may just file a small claims form and limit the amount of my time it will use up!

Other than that - everything else is pretty much calm and the pennies are doing more or less what they aught to !

Nats x
    start = Wed 19th Nov 2008 £21,225
    end = Mon 28th Sept 2015 DEBT FREE!
    I love a good plan - it may not work.... but I love a good plan!
  • natsplatnat
    So, just when I think things are fairly well balanced.... I have had the morning from hell.
    Managed to stub my little toe on my right foot. It was after my sox were on and I have managed to get my work boot on (just) - will investigate later, but boy is it sore!
    And then.... went out to my car to discover I have a flat tyre. Now, both my rear tyres are on the limit of needing to be changed, but I really wasn't expecting to pay for them this weekend! That's about £450 I will need to find before Christmas to pay off the CC. I know I could just get the puncture repaired.. but I will still need the 2 tyres. So I have left it with OH to get the best price for them.

Everything comes in 3 right? I would rather skip the third if you don't mind!
  • natsplatnat
    Panic over - OH knows the man at the tyre place, so I now have 1 repaired puncture. Tyres should be OK for a bit longer yet.

Not a bad weekend overall - went out for a cheap(ish) but nice meal on Saturday, had an extra hour in bed yesterday and managed to get some items listed on fleabay as 'buy it now' and won a game at poker (so left in profit).

Woke this morning to find one of my 'buy it now' items has sold!! Yay!

Right, loads of work to do! Catch you all later! x
  • natsplatnat
    Another fleabay B.I.N item sold this morning - could get used to one selling every morning! lol
  • natsplatnat
    A second fleabay item sold B.I.N yesterday so 2 to post today. I can cope with a couple of parcels at a time. Packing them seems to take longer than actually selling them! lol

OH found another couple of items to sell last night, so they went on too. Good to keep the momentum going!!
  • Hi - nice happy diary! I must look into q.co as it sounds you do well from this - I use TopCB.. purely for cashback as and when I do buy stuff..never really liked q.co for cashback, but must give it another go!

Will subscribe.. keep going - you are doing so well and a year will soon go! I've been on my journey for 6 years now with another 2/3 at least to go before I can say goodbye to debt!
    DFW (08/08) £64,346.53 Gone (02/19)
    MFW (08/08) £118k Gone (09/23)
  • natsplatnat
    Hi debtfreeoneday! *waves*

Q.co is fab! I did sign up to TCB too - but never really got a lot out of it (I can't be having done with going through multiple sites to access the level of cashback!)

Thank you for thinking my diary is a happy one - I am quite a "just get on with it" kinda gal, don't really do miserable.... just quiet acceptance! lol

You are doing sooo well too; reducing £ and lb's! That is no small achievement - well done!

I will probably not be back til Friday now (unless something earth-shatteringly-interesting happens). Friday is official update day!! OoooOOOh!!
  • natsplatnat
    Earth-shatteringly-interesting news..... another fleabay item sold!! Very early hours of this morning, so will be posted tomorrow.
  • whoop - all helps.
    DFW (08/08) £64,346.53 Gone (02/19)
    MFW (08/08) £118k Gone (09/23)
  • natsplatnat
    Well, its Friday morning - so its update time (this is soo much shorter than it used to be!)

Have been online banking - all monies duly allocated to where it should be! Forgot October was a 5 payday month!! Whoop whoop!The next one is January... always a bonus after those festive spends (still struggling to type the 'C' word this early in the year.

Fleabay item all packaged up ready to go to the PO at lunchtime. Have transferred the cost of the postage from P.pal to my account already. Leaving the rest of the sales money in P.pal for now, until OH and I discuss what it is to be used for (please read that as "until I decide what it being used for and tell OH!!")

Its been a while since I said this, but.........."I love my spreadsheet!" I would truly be lost without it. I can't see how people can run their accounts (especially their current account) without one! I suspect it is easier if you are paid monthly, but for weekly pay it is a lifesaver!!

Had a 'best offer' on a fleabay item this morning - a bit cheeky at £17.99 under the B.I.N price I put up. Strangely enough, the offer was declined!!

Right, I really need to do some work!

If I don't pop back before or during, have a great weekend everyone! x
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback