A Payment a Day Part 2!

Comments

• Isn't it exciting a new home and all that!
    Morning all. Ended up having a lovely NYE. Me, DS dog and cat were snuggled up in the big bed all watching Jools Holland. The dog who isn't normally allowed on the bed thought his luck was in! In fact a friend text and I replied 'All 4 of us are in bed' she thought i was having some kind of wild orgy!

If flying fresioan is happy to do Jan totals I'm happy to do Feb.

Happy New Year All.

£2.63 for me today
    LBM 10/08 £12510.74/
  • Happy New Year Everyone!!

Lovely to see our shiny new thread, just finished reading the 'old' thread and thought I'd update as have been away for a few days.

Have been trying to have some NSDs, but not been successful! Went to visit family on Tuesday, aside from fuel, spent a fortune on food (services and cafeterias) :mad: and then had to top up the cupboards yesterday as food delivery isn't due until tomorrow...why can't they deliver on NYs day :confused: !

So, planning to have a NSD today.

Nothing to add to the PAD pot, which is currently at £2.25 and will be transferred to CC on Sunday.

Question - my min pmt is due on the CC tomorrow and I was planning to show it as a PAD, but net of the interest, is that ok?

Sorry for the moan...must cheer up!!

Been
    Full LBM 26 Sept 11
  • dankosheemo
    dankosheemo Posts: 1,243 Forumite
    :beer: Happy New Year everyone! :beer:

Hope everyone had a fabulous evening last night?? Not feeling too delicate this morning? ;) hehe

Just thinking on if anyone's looking to make a few more pennies for nothing and it's dead easy (and if you haven't seen these sites already) then check these out:

Ciao: http://www.ciao.co.uk/paid_surveys.php
    You Gov: http://www.yougov.co.uk/

You get paid to do 5 - 30 minute surveys online anything from 10p to a couple of quid! I've made £7.20 so far on the Ciao one and £5.50 on the yougov one! :j With Ciao, you get money if you recommend people too and they use the site so that adds up! The yougov one's a bit more generous on the payment front (50p plus per survey or free prize draw) but you need to make £50 before they send you the cheque - it all helps!! :D

Check them out anyway, it all helps!

I have a portfolio to sort out today and gonna try bust some more pennies off the old Virgin CC - I will also try to sort out my signature too! :T

Love Vic xx

:j (2013) :j
    * Virgin Atlantic [STRIKE]£2,837.01[/STRIKE] £2,835* B'card [STRIKE]£851.51[/STRIKE] £850 * Egg [strike]£5,608.83[/strike] £5,608.83 * Mint [STRIKE]£816.13[/STRIKE] £770 *
  • Happy New Year everyone. I just wanted to show off and say due to the Payment a Day thread I am now credit card free! My Barclaycard is even in credit!

Now I only have the car loan to go, so I need to start saving daily to pay that off.

Amanda
    I want to be credit card and loan free by Christmas 2010
  • mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Happy New Year everyone. I just wanted to show off and say due to the Payment a Day thread I am now credit card free! My Barclaycard is even in credit!

Now I only have the car loan to go, so I need to start saving daily to pay that off.

Amanda

Well done, what an amazing achievement!

yahoo.gif yahoo.gif yahoo.gif yahoo.gif yahoo.gif
  • Greenbynature
    Greenbynature Posts: 2,562 Forumite
    Happy New Year everyone :hello: oOOhhh and a nice new shiny thread to start the year off :T
    Well we had a quiet one tucked up in bed watching Jools too lol - looks like me and OH are ok again for now :D

Paid £5 to cap1 cc and a nice £2 coin for sealed tin and 22p to copper jar
    Have a lovely day everyone - I was making a big lunch for everyone but looks like I'll be eating it myself as they're all in bed hungover - apart from youngest one who hasn't got a hangover but is still in bed - lazy so and so :rotfl:
    Debt @ LBM - £25,722 Debt now - £11,811 DFD - April 2012 :eek: :eek:
    Payment a day challenge - 8/8/08 - £8669.73:jISA - £127.07
    Sealed Pot Challenge #283 £489.50 for 2009//£353 for 2010
    Stopped smoking 1/11/2010 - money saved so far:£515:D
  • njk0327
    njk0327 Posts: 268 Forumite
    Just the £1.01 to egg for me today
    Total Debt 10/5/2009, £2189.10, 1/6/09 £1420.75
    1/7/09 £1661.66, after 2 holidays 1/9/09 £1725.36
    1/11/09 £1188.89
  • Mudbath
    Mudbath Posts: 5,479 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Hiya everyone and here's to a happy and debt free new year!!!

I need to find some money today! I can't work until March as still recovering from op so my amounts paid in will be much more than usual. I'm still hoping to get rid of this stinking 0% credit card by the end of Feb. We shall see. Right, i'm off to 'find' some money - I promise I won't take any from the children's money boxes!!! xx
  • Misty_Blue
    Misty_Blue Posts: 876 Forumite
    PPI Party Pooper
    Keeping our own totals sounds like a good idea, as I think most of us do this anyway. I (and others) make a payment each day but only post here every so often, so the total just from the thread wouldn't be accurate.

£2.01 to Egg today.

Have a great 2009 everyone! :)
    Egg Loan - [strike]£4921.84[/strike] £0!! :j Barclaycard - £3866.47 Legal + Trade - [strike]£2700.96[/strike] £0!! :j Triton - [strike]£1730.89[/strike] £0!! :j Next - [STRIKE]£776.15[/STRIKE] £126.88 Littlewoods - [strike]£217.16[/strike] £0!! :j Housemate - [strike]£1300[/strike] £0!! :j Capital One - [STRIKE]£1652.51[/STRIKE] £1,081.58 Vanquis - [strike]£2337.75[/strike] £375.58
    A Payment A Day - £379.02 to Egg.
  • tuppie
    tuppie Posts: 1,269 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    ~Happy New Year~
    Paid £2.00 to Debenhams Credit Card Today.
    £174 balance left to clear !
    I Plan to have this Gone with in the Next 30 days!!!
    So this means i have to Pay £5.80 per day or carry on paying a little amount each day and the remainder 25th Jan when it is My Payday?

Ummm......
    Waiting to win an ITV competition.....:A
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family