Play.com contact email

Options

Comments

• Swan_2
    Swan_2 Posts: 7,060 Forumite
    Options
    how do you cancel an order?i've been waiting for a dvd since 11th dec!i wanna cancel it and order it from somewhere else but i cant see how you cancel an order(prob staring me in the face!)
    sign in to your account & there should be a list of your outstanding orders on the page you're taken to, there will be a red 'cancel order' button on the left under the date you placed the order, click on it & the job's done

HTH :)
  • Jockster_2
    Options
    Phoned Play.com again today and after what seemed like an enternity on hold the lady confirmed that they have no record of having received my claim form posted to them almost 2 weeks ago.

She arranged a refund :T (I've since bought and received the item from Amazon) and I have to send another signed copy of the letter. Now if they receive this one and issue a replacement I won't be impressed :mad: !
  • randommichael
    Options
    I have emailed that play.com email address and I just get a ticket number...no follow up or anything. I phoned them after sending quite a few emails and they just said maybe they were overlooked....it was probs close to 20 emails i have sent in the end still no responce. There rubbish. I have got on order two things both of which said usually dispatched within 4-5days. They havent been dispatched a month later so again i phone and they say that usually dispatched within 4-5 days ment it was out of stock. I have still had no responce. Its a good price but not worth the indeffinate wait. They seem to have the thinking they can sell everything really really cheap but never acctually send it because its never in stock. I wish they would just say when something is not in stock or offer to upgrade the model your buying if they cant get it in within a month? Sorry about the rant, but i wanted to tell people how rubbish play.com are.
  • maestro2001
    Options
    I've been waiting for a refund from play.com since before Christmas. I have been left on the phone for 20 minutes or more so many times, that the cost of all the phone calls is probably more expensive than the price of the DVD. Have also emailed both [EMAIL="customercare@play.com"]customercare@play.com[/EMAIL] and [EMAIL="helpdesk@play.com"]helpdesk@play.com[/EMAIL] and have not received either a reply or acknowledgement.

I will not use them again!
  • JAG
    JAG Posts: 1,304 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I also have two outstanding orders from about 10 months ago that are 'temporary out of stock' and our now not featured on their website.

I paid part with some vouchers which if I cancel now I will lose since it is past their expiry date.

I doubt I will ever see the items dispatched.
  • Saint_Nick
    Options
    Their customer service is pathetic. I sent back a faulty ipod dock which cost nearly £8 to post back to them and they refunded me £1.50 for postage. It took months to get the whole amount refunded. I had a fax number but it was constantly busy or just not connected.

Also the Prof Layton hassle in December when they kept taking orders without having the stock. Both play and cdwow have gone downhill in the last 18 months service wise!
  • JAG
    JAG Posts: 1,304 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    And since both are not covered by the U.K. Sale Of Goods Act then you have little to use against them.
  • Mrliverpool
    Options
    Hi folks,
    just wanted to confirm that the email address- customercare@play.com definitely works, I emailed them at midday and received an aknowledgement email with a ticket number and by 3pm had a full response. Pretty good aye?!
  • maestro2001
    Options
    I hope you actually get what you need Mr liverpool. They've promised me many things on the phone but nothing has yet materialised. They are losing their customer base fast.
  • spora
    spora Posts: 1,117 Forumite
    Options
    Hello,

Sorry for dragging up a kinda old thread, i just wanted to second what mrliverpool said. I emailed them on that address earlier and i got a reply within a few hours. Seems like they are improving their customer service now :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure