CMS Payments, what effects them?

Comments

• DUTR
    DUTR Posts: 12,958
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    samo8076 wrote: »
    Nope I can't

Well you can, it's the rest of the budget you have to re-adjust to compensate for the increase in CS contributions.
  • samo8076
    samo8076 Posts: 205
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    DUTR wrote: »
    Well you can, it's the rest of the budget you have to re-adjust to compensate for the increase in CS contributions.

Yeah it's ok, I didn't want to eat or have a roof over my head. I can afford a Net but not gross pay. I will speak to them tomorrow and let anybody who is in the same position know.
  • DUTR
    Forumite
    Yeah it's ok, I didn't want to eat or have a roof over my head. I can afford a Net but not gross pay. I will speak to them tomorrow and let anybody who is in the same position know.

You miss the point, whilst you fight you will always lose.
    You won't lose your home, the loans thing....well that's where the re-budgetting has to take place and it can work to your advantage in the long run.
  • samo8076
    Forumite
    You miss the point, whilst you fight you will always lose.
    You won't lose your home, the loans thing....well that's where the re-budgetting has to take place and it can work to your advantage in the long run.

How is it an advantage?
  • DUTR
    Forumite
    How is it an advantage?

It's an advantage because you re-evaluate your budgeting, I ended up managing to pay my mortgage off very early, keep your head up high, as there are those that like to see you squirm, the time soon passes and you'll still be young enough and hopefully healthy enough to enjoy life once your liability ends.
    Ya sort of feel guilty once the liabilty ends, I'm still spending October's salary :eek:
  • samo8076
    Forumite
    It's an advantage because you re-evaluate your budgeting, I ended up managing to pay my mortgage off very early, keep your head up high, as there are those that like to see you squirm, the time soon passes and you'll still be young enough and hopefully healthy enough to enjoy life once your liability ends.
    Ya sort of feel guilty once the liabilty ends, I'm still spending October's salary :eek:

Thats a good spin. Thanks, and glad youve had some positive outcome with it all.
  • Guest101
    Guest101 Posts: 15,764 Forumite
    Nope I can't

Then it's time to sell and move to a cheaper place to live.
  • samo8076
    Forumite
    Guest101 wrote: »
    Then it's time to sell and move to a cheaper place to live.

Yeah think I will go to a shared home, sell all my belongings and just give up yah? You my friend don't know the full story, just assume because the government say so that it's right??????? Idiot.
  • Guest101
    Guest101 Posts: 15,764 Forumite
    Yeah think I will go to a shared home, sell all my belongings and just give up yah? You my friend don't know the full story, just assume because the government say so that it's right??????? Idiot.

You seem to think you have a choice....

Let me remove that from your mind right now.

Either you pay what you are required to support YOUR children, or the CMS will collect it from your wages and charge you for the privilege. So it'll cost you MORE.

CMS rules have been around for years, should've been aware of them.

Your 'story' is largely irrelevant, the facts are: you either have a child(ren), or you don't. If you do, you need to pay according to the law.

Your morals aren't even in question here
  • samo8076
    Forumite
    Guest101 wrote: »
    You seem to think you have a choice....

Let me remove that from your mind right now.

Either you pay what you are required to support YOUR children, or the CMS will collect it from your wages and charge you for the privilege. So it'll cost you MORE.

CMS rules have been around for years, should've been aware of them.

Your 'story' is largely irrelevant, the facts are: you either have a child(ren), or you don't. If you do, you need to pay according to the law.

Your morals aren't even in question here

i wasn't even aware of the CMS until i received a letter a couple of months ago from the CSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had NO say in the CMS being involved, and because the mother wouldn't even try to come to an arrangement with me through the CSA, i have to put up and shut up!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure