your dog mag giveway

we used to have a subscription to your dog mag and regularly enter the comps in there. but now cannot as you need the code from the page.

its one of the things iv had to cut back on due to no work recently and just reached £800 on pups vet bill!!

feel a bit cheeky rading magazine in newsagent and copying code so was wondering if anyone gets the magazine and can post the codes if possible as thy often hav some good and usefull comps/giveaways for pet owners

thanks

Comments

• I'll see if there's one in the massive and extraordinarily untidy WH Smith in town in the week
  • mynellie
    mynellie Posts: 4,090 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    hi i always list the competitions from the your dog magazine in the postcard section
  • thanks. i always forget about that section. do you include the special code for online as dont do comps through post
  • I did have it but would you believe my 'darling' pup ate it. He absolutely loves magazines. If anyone does get the code I'd appreciate it too.
    I just enter and forget...hoping to win something! :)
  • arnt puppies great! we have a large pile of last years in the corner that have a few chewed covers and pages. got a train your dog in 7days book from library that got peed on.
    used to have subscrition but just reached £900 on this years vet bill so cant afford non-essentials... which my partner classes it as
  • mynellie
    mynellie Posts: 4,090 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Hi this months code is 44XQ2KE8 the code runs out on 1st november 2014 go to www.yourdog.co.uk/freebies
  • thankyou very much :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport