Opinion World - Earn POINTS for EVERY survey you complete!

Comments

• Biggles
    Biggles Posts: 8,209 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    I joined yesterday, took the first survey offered from their site, spent over half an hour on it, completed the survey, just completed the profiling questions at the end and it said I was screened out!

Not impressed. Shan't be continuing unless they tell me it was an error and credit me.
  • MikeR71
    MikeR71 Posts: 3,852 Forumite
    I had a similar problem. I joined last week. I entered my details and was told there is a survey for me worth 150 points. It was long and boring, but at the end of it I was told that I will be entered in a prize draw!!!!!! so the 150 points were never added.

I did send them and email for explanation but I don't expect a reply. I think they are just thieves.
  • funnyguy
    funnyguy Posts: 2,561 Forumite
    Surprised people ae having such problems with them.They emailed mr today to say I had reached my next £20 target[Though new members must reach £25] ,and asking me how I wanted to be paid.I have never had probs. with their surveys and only do the cash payment ones.
  • cornish.chick
    cornish.chick Posts: 241 Forumite
    I've been with them for about a year now. I'm finding surveys are coming few and far between at the moment, but they do pay so I stick at it, even if it does take me longer to reach payout!
    Making money for christmas 2012
    :santa2:
  • nehpets81
    nehpets81 Posts: 355 Forumite
    MikeR71 wrote: »
    I had a similar problem. I joined last week. I entered my details and was told there is a survey for me worth 150 points. It was long and boring, but at the end of it I was told that I will be entered in a prize draw!!!!!! so the 150 points were never added.

I did send them and email for explanation but I don't expect a reply. I think they are just thieves.

I think they always enter you in a prize draw, you should also have received some points. Was there a screen afterwards about donating to charity?
  • ex-dmp
    ex-dmp Posts: 85 Forumite
    MikeR71 wrote: »

I too recently joined to add to my list of surveys I do. The only points I have rec'd is the initial 150 points for my first survey, all the rest have been for prize draws with an option to donate to charity.

To check your points you need to log on to their website and check your survey history, in mine I have 150 points for the first but a dash for all the rest. I have sent an email to ask why I only getting prize draw surveys
  • MikeR71
    MikeR71 Posts: 3,852 Forumite
    nehpets81 wrote: »
    I think they always enter you in a prize draw, you should also have received some points. Was there a screen afterwards about donating to charity?
    ex-dmp wrote: »
    I too recently joined to add to my list of surveys I do. The only points I have rec'd is the initial 150 points for my first survey, all the rest have been for prize draws with an option to donate to charity.

To check your points you need to log on to their website and check your survey history, in mine I have 150 points for the first but a dash for all the rest. I have sent an email to ask why I only getting prize draw surveys

Thanks both. I checked again after logging in and I have the 150 points now. The message about prize draw confused me.

Anyway, I too have a had a few invites from them to do surveys for prize draw entry. I genuinely don't believe there is a proze draw or I will ever win one even if there is. So I only do surveys that give me credit.
  • ashtonluke
    ashtonluke Posts: 22 Forumite
    I must admit to having had a different experience with Opinion World. I registered on Tuesday and have today just withdrawn my first £10 to my Paypal account. I find that if I log in around 9 in the morning, there is normally at least one survey that will be brought up. I just potter through them whilst working (it helps to be quiet at the moment!). I would advise just logging in and persisting and they are the best one i've used so far.
    Survey Earnings saved towards Christmas 2011: £35 and counting!
  • Well I've been with them about 6 weeks,started 50 surveys,completed 20 and been given points for...1!(The initial survey).Lots of entries for the mysterious "prize draws" though...

I can't understand how some appear to be raking in the points/cash and others are getting zilch.No matter,I'm tired of being promised points only to be told at the end I've been entered in a "prize draw",I've just about had it with Opinion World.
  • clemmatis
    clemmatis Posts: 3,168 Forumite
    I've been a member of Opinion World for years -- literally years. When I joined they only had prize surveys, I suppose people just stopped doing them -- I did -- so they brought in points. But I've only ever had one payout, because I get screened out of most of the very few points ones they send me.

I'm just not very interested in them now, they're possibly the worst site for me.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure