The Compers Inn Part 39

Options

Comments

• fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,839 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    phew :eek: finally managed to sort the roboform & am back on pc thank goodness :j can't be done with them little screens :o

208150_292753040830941_1459508543_n.jpg

:D

box-of-chocolates.jpg

:D
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• lilrahi
    lilrahi Posts: 1,483 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    white choc for me, thanks FF :D

I've been so good (and my kiddiewinks too). Have comped pretty much all evening so feeling kinda smug ;)
    You'll have to speak up; I'm wearing a towel
  • sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Thanks FF - big nutty one for me please! :D
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media

Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • fire**fly
    Options
    :D you're welcome :D

was finding it to fiddly doing comps on ipad lil :o
    am so used to big screen on pc so can get stuck in proper now
    back on it :j:j

i had a nutty one as well sheils :eek::rotfl::rotfl:
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• I_luv_cats
    I_luv_cats Posts: 14,441 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    fire**fly wrote: »
    :D you're welcome :D

was finding it to fiddly doing comps on ipad lil :o
    am so used to big screen on pc so can get stuck in proper now
    back on it :j:j

i had a nutty one as well sheils :eek::rotfl::rotfl:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlu-F1sCIBgKXkCXXi9Cn9K46tovF3L8RoTQoIYiRmXtAj6urmCw

ipad comping is ok for a quickie like the (HTML) Times hourly ones

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhbp6-JR12LWKdrR3K9D1BtTIePnGkuhcywegDgg61APyFhymT.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-iWvoZDptEeh5IQGXRHFjBcRGApSaoQxaNoFPPWI2lF9u5FZCQA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQF2KyXrXQG0FiMD39APHOlzvSeSitzM0lMuJ8IO7NoHrHVYflJ
  • fire**fly
    Options
    hello iluvcats abelluikje.gif:j

catfish.gifPoes%20met%20roos.gif
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCZ71AC4WU1rno2Xi3qEWEhz-X_MEbpzrLvUX0Lnh0xnLusLPm:A

• I_luv_cats
    I_luv_cats Posts: 14,441 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTw-ykx48hMKU330jDi5kgkX24wDhziPAVzBohfKvmFEOoUbUwz images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRK1YICyD-sdrfa1PxpTxXUpT0LZ-23JMDUk-r7fzYzrKvSmdmkNA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrQQY4wdsJDM_-dvGnYaNOFVY0X728YKXOTPMOAIHUY-_bgKi1 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRY6j-um-oshwycIemyX2Mecx-UVON6RQ2S46-qi0aexdAJDXYo

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiUa3oVCXrPdrrF5wBYo_1GwapJJSnYm8qsEhtCzj6aFtqvvfr2w images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRso9nx2wmx8esx__Y8MTOA45JkW4hxEqFO5PZzhDwuHY7AYd4N images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaZo4XbqlhXn8Pmqp_5-CEhKI4IDfqbkgR0mSbhoWQX7gi6T48gw
  • wingobins
    wingobins Posts: 20,649 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Glad you managed to get back on your pc fire**fly :) I've been comping on an iPad for a few months now and I blame it for not winning! There's a lot of comps I can't do on it, especially most fb ones were u need flash. I miss sitting down to my old pc but it's far too old and clapped out now. I keep looking at those new pc's and hoping maybe one day..... ;)

Becky, getting a new carpet to me is like havin a big win. It's a luxury to walk on when you have bare floor. I fully understand what you mean about your lovely son, I've worked with autistic children and I know they take things in literally, it's hard for them to understand most simple tasks. Praise him every time he uses toilet and maybe try letting him see someone having a wee on the toilet (or pretending to). Good luck :)

Becks, that made me laugh about hubby shaving his head to watch the apprentice in bed!

I should be in bed, had a busy day but yet I don't feel tired!
    Big thanks to all who contribute to the forums. Be lucky everyone and be safe!
  • AlfieBlue
    AlfieBlue Posts: 14,691 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    :wave: Morning peeps!!! Hope everyone is well :D

Loving reading all your messages.

Dreams777 - Yes! That's the same as mine but have 4 green lights. It's in corner behind door but because i am sleeping downstairs, i close the door at night and cat can see the contraption and plays with the lights - especially when they flicker!!! :eek: :rotfl::rotfl: I unplug and plug back in regularly so have taken to closing the door and hiding it through the day now, tho little minx still has a nosey!!!! :D

Has a scary moment throu nite :eek::eek:

Was dozing on and off in the wee small hours and cat had made a nice comfy nest in the tartan blanket on bed on my legs!!!! For a wee cat she can feel quite weighty and seems to take up a lot of room!!!!! - didnt have the heart to move her :o so sort of got myself comfortable around her and we had a cuddle, she was purring away.

Then we heard a big noise from inside the house - it wasnt the boiler cos that was off. :eek: Cat stopped purring straight away and eyes went huge :eek::eek:

We sat quiet and listened out - after what seemed an eternity I looked at cat and she looked at me. Told her we had two options - either we lay low and ignore, or we get up and investigate and i cud poke potential intruders with my crutch and see them off!!!!! It was a swift joint decision, we decided to lay low and ignore :rotfl::rotfl: :D

Have checked house this morning, nothing untoward, we have good security so I'm thinking maybe we have a wee ghostie!!!!!:eek::eek:

Just off for my very healthy bone building breakfast now ;):D Alf xxxx
    MILITARY WIVES CHOIRS
    HELP for HEROES
    <3
  • sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    36553_443283709040461_100043461_n.jpg

Morning all,

Horrible day here - hope it will be better for Sunday and Monday when we are hoping to venture into The Lakes as we are staying in Carlisle for seeing The Proclaimers on Sun night.
    Hate it when you hear noises and don't know what they are Alf. My DH sleeps through everything so if I hear anything it is up to me to investigate (or not)
    Hope everyone has a good day.

sheils x
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media

Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business