Try Me Free Hunt

Comments

• Discodee
    Discodee Posts: 2,062 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Am I being daft or have all the details of the gilette money back guarantee gone from the first page? Was just emailing them and wanted details
    I can be brown I can be blue I can be violet and sky. I can be hurtful I can be purple I can be anything you like..Gotta be green gotta be mean gotta be everything more...
  • Discodee
    Discodee Posts: 2,062 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 30 October 2014 at 12:27PM
    juju17 wrote: »
    VENUS OLAY RAZOR MBG...been trying to get to the bottom of this since last week, as sent mine off 20/8....and P&G just giving me the run around. I have resorted to the P&G facebook page, but twice they have deleted my post. I will put it on again...suggest others do the same?

They may not have deleted them. I have thought this in the past on pages but many "posts to page" show up on the left hand side. i can see quite a few about venus. can i suggest we all post here?

https://www.facebook.com/PGUKandIreland?fref=ts

and voice our disatisfaction? I have also emailed them
    I can be brown I can be blue I can be violet and sky. I can be hurtful I can be purple I can be anything you like..Gotta be green gotta be mean gotta be everything more...
  • Dr oetker new spicy limited edition pollo arrabiata pizza try me free offer.
    Just had an advertising e mail from them so i havent looked in the shops yet - good luck everyone
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,890 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    GRETCHENER wrote: »
    Dr oetker new spicy limited edition pollo arrabiata pizza try me free offer.
    Just had an advertising e mail from them so i havent looked in the shops yet - good luck everyone

Link for a free one here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5101955
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    GRETCHENER wrote: »
    Dr oetker new spicy limited edition pollo arrabiata pizza try me free offer.

I got the email too - they mean apply for a free one and not that there's TMFs packaging in the shops.
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    m1kjm wrote: »
    I got the email too - they mean apply for a free one and not that there's TMFs packaging in the shops.

Agree with this comment...its applying for a voucher for a free pizza...no different to lots of other voucher offers that circulate on the freebie boards....and not to be confused with TMF/MBG's that are posted in one place on this particular thread
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • InA
    InA Posts: 224 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Does anyone know if / why there are two different versions of the MBG forms?

Signed up for this and was expecting to receive the MBG form attached to the email on day 7, but there was no attachment!!!

Downloaded a copy of the MBG form using a link someone had posted here but the rules and postal address are different to those stipulated in their terms and conditions.

Downloaded form says...
    STILL WANT TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK?
    We’re sorry to hear that our EFFACLAR 3-STEP ANTI-BLEMISH SYSTEM hasn’t been working for you and as we’re
    keepers of our word, we’d like to offer your full money back.

If you’ve signed up to the Countdown to Clear and have
    been following our 3-step system for at least a week, just follow these steps:

1. Simply print and fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
    2. Attach your valid receipt for your Effaclar 3-Step Anti-Blemish System purchase.
    3. Send the form and receipt along with the whole outer packaging (not the product tubes) to La Roche-Posay MBG, PO BOX 1079, Hemel Hempstead HP1 1GY.

But the T&Cs on their website say...
    To obtain your refund you must register online at https://www.effaclar.co.uk 1 week before refund request. After 1 week you will receive an e-mail which will provide the option to complete a refund request form. To receive a refund you must complete your details on the refund request form which you will receive via e mail 1 week after registration at https://www.effaclar.co.uk, with a brief explanation, no less than 15 words long, of why you are dissatisfied with the result, print the form and send to the relevant address set out below together with the original:

detached flap from the outer packaging of Effaclar 3-step anti-blemish system including the barcode; and valid receipt showing the retailer and date of your purchase of Effaclar 3-step anti- blemish system Consumers in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland must send their Application by Royal Mail second class post to the following address: Effaclar Anti Blemish System MBG, PO Box 1080, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 1GW

Did anyone receive a copy of the MBG form attached to an email? Is the form the same as the one for which a link was provided in this thread? Can anyone offer any clarity on the above T&Cs? TIA
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I didn't get a link to the form. I've printed off the ts & cs to send off with the flap only and I'll highlight that paragraph with highlighter pen. I'm not too worried about it because if I send off the flap I've not breached their ts & cs.
  • Crazyangel
    Crazyangel Posts: 1,472 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    When I applied for the La Roche offer I just sent the flap and got my cheque back without any problems :)

Wins : McCains garden games set, 2xTickets to Alton Towers, Links of London friendship bracelet, 2xIdeal Home Show tickets, McFly album CD, Virgin Balloon flight for 2 with a case of ScrumpyJack cider and 2 ltd edition jackets, Powerboat racing experience, £50 Virgin voucher, Aerobie Pro flying ring & Rice Krispie squares, Tesco baby pack
    :j
  • mimi1234
    mimi1234 Posts: 7,949 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Could someone be kind enough to point out the form please? I've had a brief look and couldn't find it.

Also, how long does one have to try this set for? I tried it for about 2 weeks and my skin is awful now. I am not prepared to use it anymore.

Thanks in advance.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure