Things You Never Thought You Could Sell

Comments

• nickm122
    nickm122 Posts: 132 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Glad everyone likes it. Keep posting ideas as your giving me loads of ideas of things to sell now. I'm now going to save up all my tax disks for 20 years as a investment (thanks jenchin66) and I'm going to drop my perfectly good Gameboy Advance down the tiolet (thanks lil_me) and sell that!! (only joking)

But seriously keep them coming. I'm dead chuffed that my first post is doing well.
    [
  • mh1923
    mh1923 Posts: 525 Forumite
    nevadagirl wrote:
    Since then, I've managed to sell used carrier bags (better than green clubcard points!),

Used carrier bags? Who in the world would buy used carrier bags? confused0090.gif
    Hi, I'm Mich :o
    I won a years supply of Comfort fabric softener in November 2013 - more than half remains...
    2015 survey proceeds £115.36
  • alba37
    alba37 Posts: 2,616 Forumite
    The tax discs that are selling seem to be older, and sold as collectors items..

I have sold bluebell bulbs from my garden & it's all been profit!

Great thread, thanks Nickm122.
  • comping_cat
    comping_cat Posts: 24,006 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    Ohhh, we have a broken playstation 2 in the attic, think i may go and get it and see if i can get anything for it!!!!
    I actually put my sons old gameboy sp on ebay last friday, it doesnt work, so hopefully i will get something for it!!!! (Does say in the advert it doesnt charge, we didnt drop it down the loo tho!!!)
  • nickm122
    nickm122 Posts: 132 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    catowen wrote:
    Ohhh, we have a broken playstation 2 in the attic, think i may go and get it and see if i can get anything for it!!!!
    I actually put my sons old gameboy sp on ebay last friday, it doesnt work, so hopefully i will get something for it!!!! (Does say in the advert it doesnt charge, we didnt drop it down the loo tho!!!)

Go dig that PS2 out catowen, it's worth about £10-£20 depending on the fault!!
    [
  • jenchin66
    jenchin66 Posts: 648 Forumite
    Yes the tax dics go to collecters, DH had 6 consective years for a peugeot
    Pad, started 28.11.08 running total £3674.91:T
    Sealed pot challenge member 346:T
  • jenchin66
    jenchin66 Posts: 648 Forumite
    We have also sold lots of Snap on stickers, hubby was a mechanic and got them free. Some of them went for £15 because they were in mint condition. Must have sold at least 30 of them. Made over £150 in total:T :T
    Pad, started 28.11.08 running total £3674.91:T
    Sealed pot challenge member 346:T
  • nearlyrich
    nearlyrich Posts: 13,698 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Hung up my suit!
    I sold a £20 off a Tassimo voucher for just under £6, I was going to throw it away when I googled to see what the machine was and an ebay listing came up for the same voucher.
    Free impartial debt advice from: National Debtline or Stepchange[/CENTER]
  • roswell
    roswell Posts: 2,447 Forumite
    I sold a samsung d500 that had fallen in a puddle seconds before being run over by a car, this was all listed in the auction and was stated as damaged broken screen water damage etc went for £50 ... then got taken to dispute because it didnt work ... go figure ... ebay agreed listing was correct for condition of the item
    If it doesnt pay rent sell it.
    Mortgage - £2,000
    Updated - November 2012
  • The thing that I listed for a joke was 2 old copies of "Heat" magazine as I was just about to throw them away, I advertised them as "well read condition" and put celebrity names in the title. I sold them for double their cover value! Amazing what some people buy!!!!
    Just trying to be me.....
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure