Need to be Change Keyboard

Hello, Guys, According to forum title please help to choose gaming keyboard. So my budget is under $50. I see 2 keyboards the one Redragon S101 VAJRA Gaming Keyboard and the other one is CM Storm Devastator II read reviews of both and both are under $30 but I am confused to choose between them. so, guys, I want to help is there any member who can use their products? or is there any other better option available. but keep in mind my budget is under $50.

Thanks to All.

Comments

• I've never owned a gaming keyboard, I always just get normal Logitech/Microsoft keyboards and use those (even if gaming etc).

The only difference I can spot on gaming laptops is that they have tarty lighting and some have a few extra buttons - why don't you just get a normal keyboard? :)
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    erikaray wrote: »
    Hello, Guys, According to forum title please help to choose gaming keyboard. So my budget is under $50. I see 2 keyboards the one Redragon S101 VAJRA Gaming Keyboard and the other one is CM Storm Devastator II read reviews of both and both are under $30 but I am confused to choose between them. so, guys, I want to help is there any member who can use their products? or is there any other better option available. but keep in mind my budget is under $50.

Thanks to All.

You asked on US gaming forums or the Steam Community ?
  • Well, It's all about preferences, I don't like play games with the standard keyboard. Did you ever try gaming keyboard? If not, so why don't you try gaming keyboard?
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    erikaray wrote: »
    Well, It's all about preferences, I don't like play games with the standard keyboard. Did you ever try gaming keyboard? If not, so why don't you try gaming keyboard?

Know anyone who has either keyboard who plays games ?

Have you checked out any reviews ? Maybe youtube as such.
  • Hello, Erika, I am using CM Storm Devastator II gaming keyboard. Both keyboards are best. Here are some more gaming keyboards on the list (reviewsdir.com/best-gaming-keyboards-under-50/) check it may be it will be helpful for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure