Boots 75% off sale

Comments

• catmc
    catmc Posts: 136 Forumite
    hi it is the 14th i asked in my local boots store as i got loads last year and just finished using all my stuff up
  • DianneB
    DianneB Posts: 884
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I've been looking for the big Boots mega thread that is huge and lists all the offers on in Boots at the moment. Can't find it anywhere! rose28454, is that the thread you mean? Has it gone and why? :confused:Do you have a link to the thread about the sale?

Thanks1

Me too!! please tell us why that thread was closed down?!? :confused:
    Slightly bitter
  • i can confirm that it is def not tommorrow just heard from my area manager that its all stores and is not until the 20th sorry guys, i was watching a couple of bits at work i wanted to get tomorrow too xxx

This is what is being said on the other thread
  • I have just phoned my local store and its tomorrow the 13th......can't wait all excited now ha.:j
  • Hi all like the rest off you can not wait for this boots 75% sale to start just rang two branches have been told off both def not tomorrow will be next week
  • missymugwump
    missymugwump Posts: 1,171 Forumite
    The lady in my local one said it was tomorrow too ?
    "Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes." :cool:

All truth goes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Then, it is violently opposed. Finally, it is accepted as self-evident.
  • jla1051
    jla1051 Posts: 15 Forumite
    I spoke to a friend today who is the manager of a Boots store, she said it was supposed to be tomorrow (13th) but they have postponed it. She hasn't had the new date yet though. :confused:
  • Just read it may be the 20th now....but then that may be another rouse...by the bosses at big shoes...:confused:
  • DianneB wrote: »
    Me too!! please tell us why that thread was closed down?!? :confused:

Someone replied to me with a reason here:
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=2190317
  • I am trying to get a no. 7 ultimate collection for my girlfriend's birthday, I spoke to a very nice lady on the phone who said, rather cryptically, that she couldn't tell me anything about items in the sale because "something is happening tomorrow". When I pressed the matter she said, rather reluctantly that yes, there will be big reductions tomorrow 13th January. Thought you guys might like to know :)

Maybe the website will be after midnight? :D :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport