Achica.com - delivery, customer service number

I've ordered from Achica before and never had a problem. Recently I ordered a sofa-bed, estimated delivery date between 10th and 17th of February. Yesterday I received an email saying it would be delivered today, the 9th, and that I'd receive a text message today with a more accurate delivery time. It quoted a delivery reference number but doesn't say who the courier is. Not very helpful.

I haven't been able to stay home today, but would've done if I'd had more notice. I received a text a couple of hours ago saying it would be delivered between 11am and 3pm today. Still nothing to identify who is delivering it.

I've tried Royal Mail, Parcel Force, Yodel, DPD, UPS, DHL and FedEx with this delivery reference number but it doesn't work with any of them! Am I missing anyone else? There is no evidence online of a telephone number for Achica to call to enquire.

I wouldn't mind if it's a small parcel that can be left on the doorstep or with a neighbour, but this is a piece of furniture!!

Can anyone advise how I contact Achica about this or know who the delivery company might be (assuming they use the same courier for all deliveries)?

Comments

• Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,300 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 9 February 2017 at 12:26PM
    aren't achica sellers for 3rd parties ??

I doubt if its despatched from them but rather direct from the maker

http://contactnumbers.guru/achica/

How to phone Achica

Achica has no public-facing customer service telephone line, so you can’t call them when you like, but you can contact them via their Help Centre and provide your own phone number, asking them to call you back.

https://achica.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • neilio
    neilio Posts: 286 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I don't know, but I suppose that makes sense. It would help if I knew who the flippin' courier is. The delivery reference is WA followed by seven numeric digits.
  • Sui_Generis
    Sui_Generis Posts: 1,177 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    If you use a smartphone app like Parcel or Deliver you can input the delivery number and it will automatically look up the carrier for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure