• atlantis187
    atlantis187 Posts: 1,442 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I have got a question for you mate.

I have currently got £225 sitting in my topcashback account
    Merchant 1 = £75
    Merchant 2 = £75
    Merchant3 = £75

So how do I request 1 of these to be paid as clubcard points?
    Can I split payment from merchant 1 i.e request £50 as clubcard points and the rest £25 as paypal.

Thanks
  • Kite2010
    Kite2010 Posts: 4,304 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Home Insurance Hacker! Car Insurance Carver!
    Why do some merchants for the snap & save always decline, even with a picture perfect receipt showing the item, store, date & time?

Seems like they want you to buy their products thinking you will get cashback and then decline them.
  • TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi there,

@atlantis187, unfortunately you would not be able to use the Clubcard option here. You can split the payments, but the smallest amount you could split these down into would be £75. Do to the £50 maximum limit, this would prevent the Clubcard option from working.

@Kite2010, if you meet all of the terms and conditions, they shouldn't be declined. Could you email [EMAIL="mse@topcashback.co.uk"]mse@topcashback.co.uk[/EMAIL]? I can then have a look through your receipt submissions and see what has happened here.

Many thanks,
    John
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • CAPTAINBLONDECHICK
    CAPTAINBLONDECHICK Posts: 952 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 9 April 2013 at 2:00PM
    Hi John

I took out a policy with Standard Life through TCB in August 2012 - the cashback of £85 is still not payable. I have never had to wait this long for a payout, whether it be with yourselves or another cashback site.

The tracking was all over the place: it was sitting as "confirmed" for ages with a payment date of Feb 2013, then suddenly after a few months it went back to "pending" with a blank estimated payment date. It is currently "confirmed" (only having switched to this in the past fortnight) with a payment date of 34 weeks. I have sent messages to customer services but keep being told to wait.

Perhaps you would look into this - you can let me know what details you need
    Hi CAPTAINBLONDECHICK,

I can look into this for you- can you email [EMAIL="mse@topcashback.co.uk"]mse@topcashback.co.uk[/EMAIL] with your TCB username and I will take a look?

Many thanks,
    John
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • HeadAboveWater
    HeadAboveWater Posts: 3,941 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Hey John! :D

I purchased an iPhone 4 direct from Apple via TCB in December.

This never showed on my TCB account so I submitted a claim.

Mon, 24 Dec 2012 at 8:04 24 Dec 2012
    'Just to let you know that we have received your Missing Cashback Claim for Apple Store (Status: On Ice)'

Wed, 26 Dec 2012 at 9:00 26 Dec 2012
    'Your Missing Cashback Claim for Apple Store (19 Dec 12) has been updated'

Thu, 24 Jan 2013 at 15:32 24 Jan
    'Just to let you know that we've submitted your missing cashback claim to Apple Store.
    No Action is needed on your behalf, we'll let you know when there is an update.
    Now we have submitted your claim we have to wait for a response from the merchant, this may take 2 – 3 months, but we will write back when we have any updates'

To date I still haven't heard anything and Apple still isn't showing on my account on TCB.

Can you maybe shed some light on this please!?

Wealth is what you're left with when all your money runs out
  • Hi CAPTAINBLONDECHICK,

I can look into this for you- can you email [EMAIL="mse@topcashback.co.uk"]mse@topcashback.co.uk[/EMAIL] with your TCB username and I will take a look?

Many thanks,
    John

Thanks - email sent.
  • Georgiegirl256
    Georgiegirl256 Posts: 7,005 Forumite
    I requested some of my cashback as Tesco clubcard points, and got an email today telling me that they had been transferred, but as yet, they haven't appeared in my account, how long does it usually take?
  • bristolleedsfan
    bristolleedsfan Posts: 12,083 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=60208883&postcount=658

Just noticed that my E.ON transaction from September 2012 now has confirmed status :j :D

Thanks for your efforts regarding this @ TCB :T

Was wondering if you have information as to when this will go payable please :)
    Hi everyone,

@bristolleedsfan, I'm glad that this is confirmed now! We are still chasing this, but can you let me know in a few more weeks if it still isn't payable?

@Georgiegirl256, They should show in your account within 24 hours. Can you email [EMAIL="mse@topcashback.co.uk"]mse@topcashback.co.uk[/EMAIL] with your TCB username and your Clubcard number? I will have a look through our records for you.

@HeadAboveWater, can you email in too? I will then be able to access your account and ask the claims team to update you.

@CAPTAINBLONDECHICK, I have just replied.

Best wishes,
    John
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback