Photo Calendar Discount Voucher Thread

Comments

• I have received an email from Pixum.

Pixum bespoke calendar for any order £2 off with voucher XMAS11-UK2 Not subject to a minimal order value and can be used as often as desired!
    *The voucher code is valid until 31/12/2011 for a discount on the product value of your order. The vouchers are valid for all products including our Pixum Photo Book. Postage from £1.99 for photo prints, £2.99 for orders containing posters and photo gifts and £4.99 for Pixum Photo Books. Processing and service fee: £0.99 per order. You cannot redeem the voucher after placing the order. Only one voucher per customer and order.
  • Snapfish 20% off all calendars

code: 20OFFCALS at checkout x

VALID TILL 31.01.12
    1,2 & 5p: Christmas day food £9.31
    10 & 20p: misc savings £2.70
    50p: Christmas presents £3.50
    £2: holidays £2.00
  • sarah*a
    sarah*a Posts: 2,778
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    edited 12 November 2011 at 2:29PM
    kirstielou wrote: »
    There is an offer through Bounty Mums for a free calendar for new customers. However, I am an existing custromer and its just worked for me.

Free A4 calendar worth £16.99 FREEWALL

[STRIKE]Hi - do you have a link? Which website is this? Thanks[/STRIKE] :D

Answered my own question :rotfl: Offer ends 11.59pm 15th Nov 2011.

http://www.photobox.co.uk/landing/free-wall?channel=2423&cid=taa01
  • plainsie
    plainsie Posts: 591 Forumite
    edited 12 November 2011 at 2:33PM
    Snapfish. 50% off classic photo calenders with code: 50NOVCAL11 until 20th November and 50% off photo mugs with code NOVMUG11 until 17th Nov.
  • Aldi £3 off any 2012 Calendar

Make someone smile this Christmas

Aldi Photo Service are pleased to send you this special discount offer, entitling you to £3 off any printed calendar*. Create your own personalised calendar by uploading your special photos and create the perfect Christmas gift.

A3 year planner calendar from £3.89

A4 vertical wall calendar from £7.79
    Desktop calendars from £9.74

HURRY - place your order online by 20th November and save £3 off your order*.
  • monalia
    monalia Posts: 42 Forumite
    Got a personalised calendar voucher from Kodak Gallery:

Kodak Gallery 3 for 2 on Calendars
    “Add three calendars to your shopping cart. Enter voucher code UK3FOR2-C at checkout to redeem. Voucher code valid for calendars only, and offer excludes shipping. Max. one free calendar per customer. Expiration date: 22 November 2011”
  • @madmazza10 writes about the free VISTAPRINT calendar: got conned with this last year. ordered 4 calendars and postage was something like £20!
  • nomobel
    nomobel Posts: 54 Forumite
    Catapa wrote: »
    As stated, FotoInsight is offering a 50% discount on printed calendars at http://fotoinsight.co.uk/calendars.html with voucher code "2012". Small print: "Offer does not include delivery costs, has no cash value and cannot be refunded once order has been placed. Only one voucher or promotion per order."

Unfortunately the "2012" calendar voucher doesn't work on their "Photo Advent Calendar with Chocolats" - only on standard printed photo calendars.

Just make sure that you copy the code "2012" when you log-in to buy. I missed that, had to abandon the order and start again to put the voucher code in to get the discount. My photo calendar have arrived today and they are stunning. Thanks for this.

dflt_calendar_lightbox_decorative_calendar_a3_upright_04.png
  • Received a personal photo calendar offer from Bonusprint this week.

"Get cracking and make unqiue Christmas Cards in minutes. Personal photo calendars make great gifts too, 12 favourite photos to enjoy throughout 2012. 50% OFF the entire card and calendar range. We're hoping to make you smile with this great offer, so share them with a loved one!"

Promotion Code Calendars: FTYCALAQ
    Promotion Code Cards: FTYCRDAQ

Expires midnight 21.11.2011
  • nomobel
    nomobel Posts: 54 Forumite
    @KxMx reported a Groupon Vistaprint Calendar promotion today:

"As per the title, Groupons deal of the day is a £60 Vistaprint voucher for a £12 spend. Exlcudes any postage costs. Vistaprint offering free 7 day shipping if you spend another £20 over the voucher value

click

clicky

I reckon even with P&P costs still a decent saving to be had. I plan on taking advantage of the pay once photo upload and use it on as many products as you like
    "

@purpebutterfly added:
    And before anyone starts moaning about Vistaprint being con artists - MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE TEXT ON CHECKING OUT AND WATCH OUT FOR TICK BOXES!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure