Berghaus Mera Peak Jacket £102

Comments

• wills
    wills Posts: 52 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi

Could someone give me a clue as to where the £30 discount code is please. I have looked in the Discount codes section but cannot find it.

Cheers Wills

Edit:Found it, thanks anyway.
    :)
  • xueta
    xueta Posts: 480 Forumite
    wills wrote:
    Hi

Could someone give me a clue as to where the £30 discount code is please. I have looked in the Discount codes section but cannot find it.

Cheers Wills

The £30 discount code is for Littlewoods (not LX direct) and is: HERE
  • Cheers xueta!

Still having some problems though. As I'm a first time customer it gives me the £15 off but won't except any other codes.

Anyone know a fix for this?

Cheers

P.S. The Mera Peak is an excelllent Jacket one of the best about.
    The only real difference in the 2 is the fabric.
    Normal 3 layer Goretex is about 90% breathable, XCR is 2 layer, about 95% breathable and a bit lighter.
    You'd have to be doing some seriously sweaty activities to notice the difference.
    Jackets like this make all the difference when you're in the middle of dartmoor on a wet n windy day!!
  • BlackCat
    BlackCat Posts: 42 Forumite
    Hello everyone. Excellent price on these jackets.

I need a waterproof jacket for wearing over office clothing when I'm waiting for the bus, or generally out and about in the winter. Now I know that these jackets are WAY beyond anything that I require, but can anyone see a problem with buying a Mera Peak jacket for this? It looks like I should be able to get a ridiculously good jacket for £75 which should last me for a very long time. Are there any drawbacks with these jackets if you aren't going to be using them to trek across the moors? Any comments appreciated.

Thanks,
    BlackCat.
  • loates123
    loates123 Posts: 798 Forumite
    ok u have talked me into it

Just ordered a Berghaus Jacket from Littlewoods reduced from £255 to £102 and a fleece reduced from £45 to £18 and used a £30 discount code for new customer making a total of £90 (saving £210).

cant be many left now
    dazco- point taken just voted for post of the month
    Treat everyday as your last one on earth! and one day you will be right.:D
  • scotnan
    scotnan Posts: 636 Forumite
    bobdauilda wrote:
    whats the code for that scotnan?

There wasn't one. it came off automatically when I placed the order.
  • Is there anway to just pay by credit card rather than using their credit system?

And i still can't get that £30 off, for some reaon it still comes up as £15?

:confused:

Cheers!
  • loates123
    loates123 Posts: 798 Forumite
    ScreechXL wrote:
    Is there anway to just pay by credit card rather than using their credit system?

Cheers!

nope.............not sure why tho
    Treat everyday as your last one on earth! and one day you will be right.:D
  • scotnan
    scotnan Posts: 636 Forumite
    ScreechXL wrote:
    Is there anway to just pay by credit card rather than using their credit system?

And i still can't get that £30 off, for some reaon it still comes up as £15?

:confused:

Cheers!

I wondered about that too so I phoned them yesterday after I'd placed the order as the system hadnt asked me for any payment details and the lady I spoke to said that after the goods come and you decide you want to keep them they send an invoice which, if you want to pay it off in one go, you can either take it to your bank or phone them with your card details .
    hth :)
  • nordberg
    nordberg Posts: 333 Forumite
    I ordered one from LXDirect but have had no Order Confirmation through. If I try and check my order status via my postcode and DOB, it bombs out and says Logon Failed.

Has anyone had an Order Confirmation from LXDirect?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure