Text121chat - Are they bad news?

Options
2»

Comments

• *LoveBug*
    Options
    I have pm you xxx

Plus just to let you know this thread is three years old at this time, so the OP is probably on to something else now and certainly not still looking for advice on this.

I just replied for those that will come along saying I want to know too.
    ;) Thanks to TS, BM, LR and the others for great help with 'P+I' ;)
  • michelle1506
    michelle1506 Posts: 301 Forumite
    Options
    I can recommend excel telemedia. I have heard some poor things about 1-2-1 as well.
  • debtiva
    debtiva Posts: 44 Forumite
    Options
    has any of you worked for kiss tel, they are based in cambridge but you work from home with them as pso etc
  • tonibunny
    Options
    This job is a complete SCAM!
    I worked for them all month and when I told them I couldnt keep working for them because I wasnt making much money, they locked me out of all programs, and shannon the manager wouldnt reply to my email, and every other person on the msn messenger blocked me as well. This is completely rediculous. So I didnt get paid at all and I wasted all my time on their sites, I am so upset. Also, their emails are crude and disgusting. The customers on their website talk to the operators like utter trash and the whole company is a SCAM! do not waste your time.

Email
    Lorna Text121 to me
    show details 9:19 PM (3 minutes ago)
    "Your getting this email as you have shown just what true !!!!!s you really are
    Well done keep up the good work
    Thanks
    !!!!s R Us"
  • CaptChadd
    Options
    Generally this company is very unprofessional, will use you for what they can get out of you and then throw you away when finished with you, without even a thank you.
    "Life is too short to worry about life being too short"
  • death_pill
    Options
    Sounds like it's not worth the bother anyhow tbh
  • Smamfer
    Smamfer Posts: 2,473 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    ive done this line of work for about 15 yrs now, but never with this company i now work for Evoke and never had a problem

Heard lots of things about 121 but how much is true i dont know, sadly a lot of it is bad. What i would say is if you are looking to earn a lot of money DONT do this job anymore, im sure others in the industry will admit it is NOT what it used to be, i used to do it full time, now its about 20 hours a week and a lot of time sat waiting about, wages dropped hours dropped and soon i would say it will be extinct xx
    ~~Gonna Buy Me A Shrimp Farm Bubba~~
  • kathleen527
    Options
    tonibunny wrote: »
    This job is a complete SCAM!
    I worked for them all month and when I told them I couldnt keep working for them because I wasnt making much money, they locked me out of all programs, and shannon the manager wouldnt reply to my email, and every other person on the msn messenger blocked me as well. This is completely rediculous. So I didnt get paid at all and I wasted all my time on their sites, I am so upset. Also, their emails are crude and disgusting. The customers on their website talk to the operators like utter trash and the whole company is a SCAM! do not waste your time.

Email
    Lorna Text121 to me
    show details 9:19 PM (3 minutes ago)
    "Your getting this email as you have shown just what true !!!!!s you really are
    Well done keep up the good work
    Thanks
    !!!!s R Us"

I'm confused about this. You told them you couldn't continue to work for them any more, why would you expect them to keep your logins open?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure