Free Jack Daniels Goodies

Comments

• piglet29
    piglet29 Posts: 6,214 Forumite
    omg!!! i didnt think of that and ticked no to receiving by post, what a no brainer!!!
    A freebie a day sends a smile my way!
    Night Owl member No 9 :kisses2:
    I Started out with nothing.....still have most of it left:o
  • blue_haddock
    blue_haddock Posts: 12,110 Forumite
    I've been registered with them for ages - had a bottle opener, money clip, poker dice, calender and somecuff links

Just a couple of weeks ago a birthday card through for my birthday that goes nicely with the one i got from Guinness!
  • smallpackages
    smallpackages Posts: 10,024 Forumite
    well i think i deserve more free stuff than all of you cause i defo keep the company afloat -- jacks high !!!!!!!! lol
    :rotfl:"that grady! won't sit next to a black child in church! but eats eggs, shoot right out a chickens !!!!!!" from fried green tomatoes:rotfl:
    :smileyheaMSE is where my friends live :smileyhea
  • Ive been trying to register on the JD site in this thread, but as soon as I hit enter, the page just reloads!! Am I doing something stupid?!?

Hope someone can help!!!
  • adea
    adea Posts: 448 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Registered hubby as JD's is his favourite tipple.
    Thanks
  • KittyKate
    KittyKate Posts: 1,606 Forumite
    I've been registered for a long while - had a calendar, dice, a harmonica, just got some cufflinks.
  • Beebie_2
    Beebie_2 Posts: 95 Forumite
    Ive been trying to register on the JD site in this thread, but as soon as I hit enter, the page just reloads!! Am I doing something stupid?!?

Hope someone can help!!!
    I had the same problem you need to make sure that you haven't blocked the cookie, as if you do the page won't work. If you have already blocked the cookie you need to clear all of the cookie things and then accept if it asks you when you load the page. That was how I solved it on my comp anyway. Hope it helps!
    I Shop Therefore I Am
  • Ive just tried that and it still is not working!! AAARGGG!!! Any other ideas???
  • Beebie_2
    Beebie_2 Posts: 95 Forumite
    o dear lol! umm dont no what else to suggest as I am not the most knowledgeable girl when it comes to computers. Sorry I couldn't help. Has anyone else got any other ideas??
    I Shop Therefore I Am
  • i registered a few days ago and didnt have any problems might be because so many are trying to join
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure