IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

BW Legal - Letter of Claim

Comments

• pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    still signage up in his home town , but suspect now old

http://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/streetview?size=640x640&pano=ArmlA8bv77XJY5d8iftsMA&heading=90&fov=90&pitch=5&sensor=false

dated 2016 (just make them out) counsil land , got fed up of pulling them down now
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,345 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    pappa_golf wrote: »
    still signage up in his home town , but suspect now old

http://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/streetview?size=640x640&pano=ArmlA8bv77XJY5d8iftsMA&heading=90&fov=90&pitch=5&sensor=false

dated 2016 (just make them out) counsil land , got fed up of pulling them down now
    Berluddy vandal, upsetting owd Trev like this. :T
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Umkomaas wrote: »
    Berluddy vandal, upsetting owd Trev like this. :T

sorry signage now gone

was

2urovon.jpg
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • yotmon
    yotmon Posts: 484 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    gazzwozz wrote: »
    [I

Claim Your 40% Credit Today
    You can still obtain your 40% discount against your PCN amount if you pay before [date]. If you take advantage of this offer, the revised amount you will pay is £114.00. This offer will expire by close of business on [date], so it is very important that you contact us before that date to take advantage of the offer and avoid County Court proceedings being issued against you.

Yours Faithfully

BW Legal[/I]

What an absolute joke. Barrel scraping at its very finest ! It does seem that it's the pre-pofa brigade that are being given special treatment by being offered the 40% discount in a last ditched attempt to bring in some dosh. ;)

I take it that the original charge was £100 with a 40% discount if paid within set time period = £60. Fast forward 5 years and your 40% discount is now costing you an extra £54.00. Well, I suppose we have to take in inflation. :rotfl:

As C-M mentioned, this is very poor communication coming from a so-called professional Solicitors office. I'm guessing that Excel/VCS staff are 'hot desking' there and churning these letters out thick and fast. I'll give BWLegal one thing, they are certainly 'entertaining' !
  • Hi GAzzwoz

I think that you should edit your first post, and take out any reference to who was driving. As this is pre POFA only the driver can be pursued, and if you edit your post, no one will know who that is. Also Beamerguy - Can you please edit your "quote" from the OP, as this identifies the driver as well.
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Hi GAzzwoz

I think that you should edit your first post, and take out any reference to who was driving. As this is pre POFA only the driver can be pursued, and if you edit your post, no one will know who that is. Also Beamerguy - Can you please edit your "quote" from the OP, as this identifies the driver as well.

Doubt that will matter as there is no further reference and the keeper has not identified himself anyway.
    BWLegal are not mind readers

However I have replaced with ***
  • Hiltop1
    Hiltop1 Posts: 28 Forumite
    This is the discount letter that bwl are now claiming was marked 'without prejudice' when sent to me back in August. - it wasn't! They say it "was made as a goodwill gesture, in an attempt to reach an amicable settlement...." Just for info.
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Hiltop1 wrote: »
    This is the discount letter that bwl are now claiming was marked 'without prejudice' when sent to me back in August. - it wasn't! They say it "was made as a goodwill gesture, in an attempt to reach an amicable settlement...." Just for info.

BWLegal don't do goodwill
    It is an attempt to extort money from you
  • Hiltop1
    Hiltop1 Posts: 28 Forumite
    edited 11 October 2016 at 9:04PM
    I know - and they can't even get their facts/lies straight.as it definitely wasn't marked Without Prejudice. They are mesmerising in their confusion followed by more letters trying to explain away their mistakes, adding more lies and mistakes along the way.

Complaint mark 3 off to SRA.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport