Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    r.mac
    slow cooker curry
    • 11th Aug 05, 10:27 AM
    slow cooker curry 11th Aug 05 at 10:27 AM
    Morning,

I have decided that I fancy curry at the weekend. As I have been very naughty and not used my slow cooker ina ges, I thought that I could make a curry in that. The idea being it's almost like a take-away as I just start it in the morning before work and it's ready when I get home - I just have rice to make!

I have read the slow cooker recipes and tips thread but still have a question.

Do I have to quickly fry the spices before putting in the slow cooker (probably at same time as I seal the meat) with the meat, veg and tomatoes or can they go straight in?:confused:

What do you all recommend?
    r.mac, you are so wise and wonderful, that post was lovely and so insightful!
    Originally posted by aless02
    I can't promise that all my replies will illicit this response
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,971Posts Today

7,520Users online

Martin's Twitter