Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Bernray
    • By Bernray 3rd Jan 18, 11:05 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Bernray
    Caa /monarch claim declined
    • 3rd Jan 18, 11:05 PM
    Caa /monarch claim declined 3rd Jan 18 at 11:05 PM
    We were abroad when monarch ceased trading, although atol protected I have no certificate, on day 3 of holiday the hotel asked us to pay bill or leave ASAP as monarch hadn't paid the bill, we didn't have the money to repay for room again £1,500,I rang caa who said they would speak to hotel and call me back, they did neither, we had no choice but to return home on flights at our cost via Barcelona after waiting for a month for claim form and a further 50 days caa won't pay anything, they claimed we hadn't spoke to them yet we could prove it with call log,bank and credit cards aren't interested because we were atol protected because holiday was booked in Oct 2016,I have appealed but not hopeful, where can I go from here, I feel I've tried everything
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,586Posts Today

5,538Users online

Martin's Twitter