Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Skintnorthernmonkey
    • By Skintnorthernmonkey 5th Dec 17, 8:02 PM
    • 20Posts
    • 1Thanks
    Skintnorthernmonkey
    Help with a bankruptcy budget
    • 5th Dec 17, 8:02 PM
    Help with a bankruptcy budget 5th Dec 17 at 8:02 PM
    Hello

So there's a potential new job on the horizon. But it means that my income, and outgoings, will be different.

I don't want to post my budget up here, but is there someone who can help me with what is, and isn't, acceptable and who would be willing to go through it with me?

Not currently in an IPA agreement, and if i can avoid that then brilliant because I really, really don't want to get roped into an IPA with huge repayments and be saddled with it for 36 months (makes it pointless taking the new job), but likewise I don't want to extract he Micheal either.
Page 1
    • luvchocolate
    • By luvchocolate 6th Dec 17, 12:18 PM
    • 1,486 Posts
    • 1,336 Thanks
    luvchocolate
    • 6th Dec 17, 12:18 PM
    • 6th Dec 17, 12:18 PM
    Hi it would be helpful if you would post your S.O.E up on here and we we can help you....
    • Skintnorthernmonkey
    • By Skintnorthernmonkey 13th Dec 17, 2:01 PM
    • 20 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Skintnorthernmonkey
    • 13th Dec 17, 2:01 PM
    • 13th Dec 17, 2:01 PM
    Hi

I don't really want to go publicly posting specifics about finances. But I've put together a budget that is sensible (I think) and sent it to the OR, so we shall see what she says (she's a lovely lady, very direct, no nonsense, but very easy to work with and deal with).
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

249Posts Today

1,308Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• RT @thismorning: With his last deals of the year, @MartinSLewis wishes us all a 'very merry Christmas, a happy Hanukkah and a wonderful and?

• RT @stoneygran: @MartinSLewis I furtively used a pub toilet last night before getting on the bus and felt really guilty!

• Follow Martin