Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • bellaquidsin
    • By bellaquidsin 24th Nov 13, 9:16 PM
    • 1,087Posts
    • 9,114Thanks
    bellaquidsin
    The demise of the Remoska cooker.
    • 24th Nov 13, 9:16 PM
    The demise of the Remoska cooker. 24th Nov 13 at 9:16 PM
    I has come to my notice today that Lakeland are no longer selling the Remoska. I have been a devotee for a long time and know all too well that they do not last for ever but thanks to Lakeland's unconditional lifetime guarantee I have been able to replace when necessary and continue to enjoy Remoska cooking.

What do I do if and when I need a replacement? There is something similar on Amazon, does anyone have any knowledge of this? It seems to have a probe and a temperature guage which may be an advantage, but it may just be more to go wrong and without the Lakeland guarantee this could make Remoska cooking expensive.

Any thoughts?
    Bella.
    A man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth. Luke 12 v 15
Page 3
    • JackieO
    • By JackieO 6th Nov 17, 9:58 AM
    • 15,485 Posts
    • 126,244 Thanks
    JackieO
    I too love my 'moska and it even goes on our family holiday with us as its handy with a big family as an extra 'cooker' I certainly wouldn't be without mine and use it almost daily.Only put my big oven on about once a fortnight for marathon baking sessions I have had two and am really pleased with it.being on my worktop at waist height helps me as well so I don't have to bend down too much (old age is creeping up )
    Quot Libros,Quam Breve Tempus.
    • Katiehound
    • By Katiehound 11th Nov 17, 8:21 PM
    • 3,792 Posts
    • 37,640 Thanks
    Katiehound
    I love mine too- have lost track of how long I have had it- don't want to tempt fate. Do wish the 'non stick' inside of lid would clean properly- it looks - bad! But as I use it pretty much every day what can you expect??

I notice on the new Lakeland catalogue that the lifetime guarantee for everything has gone, now replaced with 3 years.
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything!

If you found my posting helpful please hit the "Thanks" button!
    Thank You
    • MRSTITTLEMOUSE
    • By MRSTITTLEMOUSE 12th Nov 17, 12:39 AM
    • 8,041 Posts
    • 19,443 Thanks
    MRSTITTLEMOUSE
    I love mine too- have lost track of how long I have had it- don't want to tempt fate. Do wish the 'non stick' inside of lid would clean properly- it looks - bad! But as I use it pretty much every day what can you expect??

I notice on the new Lakeland catalogue that the lifetime guarantee for everything has gone, now replaced with 3 years.
    Originally posted by Katiehound
    They may quote 3 years now but if you bought your Remoska when they offered a lifetime guarantee they will have to honour that.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,804Posts Today

6,675Users online

Martin's Twitter