Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • phillbriggs
    • By phillbriggs 6th Nov 17, 8:43 PM
    • 4Posts
    • 0Thanks
    phillbriggs
    Contents insurance for my workshop
    • 6th Nov 17, 8:43 PM
    Contents insurance for my workshop 6th Nov 17 at 8:43 PM
    Hi there, im struggling to find contents insurance for my private workshop / garage. I want to cover my tools and equipment against theft & fire. I rent the building and its next to or close to my house. Can anyone recommend or point me in the direct of someone who can help.

Thanks
Page 1
    • phillbriggs
    • By phillbriggs 11th Nov 17, 7:18 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    phillbriggs
    • 11th Nov 17, 7:18 PM
    • 11th Nov 17, 7:18 PM
    anyone help???
    • societys child
    • By societys child 11th Nov 17, 7:44 PM
    • 4,797 Posts
    • 5,214 Thanks
    societys child
    • 11th Nov 17, 7:44 PM
    • 11th Nov 17, 7:44 PM
    Have you tried an insurance broker?

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,661Posts Today

6,817Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I believe I can boldly go where no twitter poll has gone before https://t.co/HA0jC92gAK

• OK I'm wilting to public pressure and there will be a star trek captain's poll at some point next week

• I can get that. My order is 1. Picard 2. Janeway 3. Kirk. Too early to say where Lorca will end up (or would you? https://t.co/kawtCOe9RA

• Follow Martin