Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • wmathias
    • By wmathias 3rd Nov 17, 5:45 PM
    • 50Posts
    • 9Thanks
    wmathias
    COD WW2 best price?
    • 3rd Nov 17, 5:45 PM
    COD WW2 best price? 3rd Nov 17 at 5:45 PM
    Hi,

I'd like to buy Call of Duty WW2 for the XBox One.

Has anyone seen any good deals?

All the best,

Will
Page 1
    • donnajunkie
    • By donnajunkie 3rd Nov 17, 6:05 PM
    • 26,743 Posts
    • 14,414 Thanks
    donnajunkie
    • 3rd Nov 17, 6:05 PM
    • 3rd Nov 17, 6:05 PM
    I haven't seen any better than £48 but i guess there could be somewhere cheaper. Dont go for a good price online if you arent confident the retailer is reliable.
    • donnajunkie
    • By donnajunkie 3rd Nov 17, 6:22 PM
    • 26,743 Posts
    • 14,414 Thanks
    donnajunkie
    • 3rd Nov 17, 6:22 PM
    • 3rd Nov 17, 6:22 PM
    Tesco direct, £44.
    • donnajunkie
    • By donnajunkie 3rd Nov 17, 6:25 PM
    • 26,743 Posts
    • 14,414 Thanks
    donnajunkie
    • 3rd Nov 17, 6:25 PM
    • 3rd Nov 17, 6:25 PM
    Also £44 in morrisons.
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 3rd Nov 17, 7:44 PM
    • 30,266 Posts
    • 19,146 Thanks
    DCFC79
    • 3rd Nov 17, 7:44 PM
    • 3rd Nov 17, 7:44 PM
    Have a look on hukd, cheapest price might have been posted.
    Can people stop loaning money/being a guarator to family/friends, it rarely ends well and you lose out as your money is gone or you get shafted with being a guarantor.
    • wmathias
    • By wmathias 5th Nov 17, 11:28 AM
    • 50 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    wmathias
    • 5th Nov 17, 11:28 AM
    • 5th Nov 17, 11:28 AM
    Honestly, £44 is a bit ridiculous. I've got a self imposed £20 limit on games, which I've not had to break yet (including most new cod releases). I'll have to wait it out I think. Many thanks for the help guys.
    • neilmcl
    • By neilmcl 5th Nov 17, 11:45 AM
    • 10,227 Posts
    • 7,152 Thanks
    neilmcl
    • 5th Nov 17, 11:45 AM
    • 5th Nov 17, 11:45 AM
    Honestly, £44 is a bit ridiculous. I've got a self imposed £20 limit on games, which I've not had to break yet (including most new cod releases). I'll have to wait it out I think. Many thanks for the help guys.
    Originally posted by wmathias
    You're not going to get any newly released, top rated games for £20 for the Xbox One. Black Friday sales are coming up so I;d imagine there'd be some deals then.
    • wmathias
    • By wmathias 5th Nov 17, 4:59 PM
    • 50 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    wmathias
    • 5th Nov 17, 4:59 PM
    • 5th Nov 17, 4:59 PM
    You're not going to get any newly released, top rated games for £20 for the Xbox One. Black Friday sales are coming up so I;d imagine there'd be some deals then.
    Originally posted by neilmcl
    I'm still thinking with a 360 price mentality

Give it 2 months and I might get it in my budget. I only buy COD and Dark Souls games. so I don't purchase often (I play the free xbox live games when I fancy a change).I do think I got the last one for £20 though (as terrible a game as it was)

Happy gaming
    • donnajunkie
    • By donnajunkie 5th Nov 17, 5:16 PM
    • 26,743 Posts
    • 14,414 Thanks
    donnajunkie
    • 5th Nov 17, 5:16 PM
    • 5th Nov 17, 5:16 PM
    If can be quite a wait. Last years cod is £10 in asda though. I also refuse to go back to the days of paying £50 and more for a game. My limit is £45 for a must have and £40 for any other.
    Last edited by donnajunkie; 05-11-2017 at 5:18 PM.
    • custardy
    • By custardy 5th Nov 17, 5:28 PM
    • 32,683 Posts
    • 27,404 Thanks
    custardy
    If can be quite a wait. Last years cod is £10 in asda though. I also refuse to go back to the days of paying £50 and more for a game. My limit is £45 for a must have and £40 for any other.
    Originally posted by donnajunkie
    So basically full price.
    • donnajunkie
    • By donnajunkie 5th Nov 17, 11:15 PM
    • 26,743 Posts
    • 14,414 Thanks
    donnajunkie
    So basically full price.
    Originally posted by custardy
    Not massively far below i know. I do try to wait for deals but i do have a limit and as i said gone are the days of paying silly money. I paid £65 for a game in the 1990’s, never again. I cant remember the last time i got a newly released game.
    • Sparx
    • By Sparx 8th Nov 17, 7:22 PM
    • 763 Posts
    • 413 Thanks
    Sparx
    For the sake of waiting a year, for not wanting to spend that extra £5-10... You miss out on the initial popularity of the game, friends/family/clans playing together, servers are then quieter and the initial hype has gone and fun.

For the sake of £5-10 stop being cheap lol. Yes console prices are ridiculous, but to not buy for the sake of £5-10 and then just buy later... Pssh But then this isn't very MSE!
    • donnajunkie
    • By donnajunkie 8th Nov 17, 11:34 PM
    • 26,743 Posts
    • 14,414 Thanks
    donnajunkie
    For the sake of waiting a year, for not wanting to spend that extra £5-10... You miss out on the initial popularity of the game, friends/family/clans playing together, servers are then quieter and the initial hype has gone and fun.

For the sake of £5-10 stop being cheap lol. Yes console prices are ridiculous, but to not buy for the sake of £5-10 and then just buy later... Pssh But then this isn't very MSE!
    Originally posted by Sparx
    For me a limit has to be set somewhere otherwise i would end up spending a fortune on games. I dont play online.
    • custardy
    • By custardy 9th Nov 17, 7:40 AM
    • 32,683 Posts
    • 27,404 Thanks
    custardy
    For me a limit has to be set somewhere otherwise i would end up spending a fortune on games. I dont play online.
    How would you mange that?
    • donnajunkie
    • By donnajunkie 9th Nov 17, 6:09 PM
    • 26,743 Posts
    • 14,414 Thanks
    donnajunkie
    How would you mange that?
    Originally posted by custardy
    Spare of moment can result in bad decisions and spending what you cant really afford. Or money can be saved and spent unwisely.
    • Greatorex1987
    • By Greatorex1987 10th Nov 17, 11:48 AM
    • 46 Posts
    • 51 Thanks
    Greatorex1987
    Use Gamecrawler for console games. You will still need to check a few places manually though like Argos & Tesco.

Amazon have it for £46 with some extra like a Zombie prima guide.

Simplygames is £40
    • Nick_C
    • By Nick_C 10th Nov 17, 12:07 PM
    • 2,961 Posts
    • 3,972 Thanks
    Nick_C
    You would have got a lot of Cod during World War Two for a shilling.
    • wmathias
    • By wmathias 11th Nov 17, 8:44 AM
    • 50 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    wmathias
    Spare of moment can result in bad decisions and spending what you cant really afford. Or money can be saved and spent unwisely.
    Very true. The way some reply, you'd think we were on millionaires' money tips
    • custardy
    • By custardy 11th Nov 17, 4:18 PM
    • 32,683 Posts
    • 27,404 Thanks
    custardy
    Very true. The way some reply, you'd think we were on millionaires' money tips
    Who is 'we'?
    • EJS_Superted
    • By EJS_Superted 13th Nov 17, 6:49 PM
    • 30 Posts
    • 10 Thanks
    EJS_Superted
    Has anybody here who owns the game got any opinion on how it compares to recent CODs? I have fallen out of love with the series over the last few years but it seems they are trying to change direction so wondered how it plays?

Even if its an improvement in gameplay though, I was shocked and somewhat offended seeing it on sale in Game with the season pass for £92!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,661Posts Today

6,817Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I believe I can boldly go where no twitter poll has gone before https://t.co/HA0jC92gAK

• OK I'm wilting to public pressure and there will be a star trek captain's poll at some point next week

• I can get that. My order is 1. Picard 2. Janeway 3. Kirk. Too early to say where Lorca will end up (or would you? https://t.co/kawtCOe9RA

• Follow Martin