Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 2
  • jennyfar
    Please, if you have a spare Spotify invite - can you PM me one!

Thanks SO much!
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 14th Feb 10, 8:37 PM
    • 31,737 Posts
    • 37,450 Thanks
    Browntoa
    theres a thread on the referrals section for spotify invites Jenny
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I'm a volunteer to help them run smoothly and I can move and merge posts there. However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • jennyfar
    thank you Browntoa,

how can i find it?
  • Former MSE Becca
    New music streaming guide
    Hi everyone,

I have re-written our music streaming guide:

www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/free-music

Please take a look and let me know of any services that you think should be included

Many thanks,
    MSE Becca
  • impish1
    I used Deezer. I like world music and it has everything from everywhere as well as all the charts, rolling stones etc. Brilliant back catalogue
  • *MF*
    Becca ... suggested these in an earlier post, and since then the range of music on offer has increased - worth having a look via these links to see the range involved, and more than worth having a listen.

http://www.sky.fm/

http://www.di.fm/
    If many little people, in many little places, do many little things,
    they can change the face of the world.

- African proverb -
  • Former MSE Becca
    Thanks for the suggestions guys - I'll check them out

MSE Becca
    • usenetz
    • By usenetz 27th Mar 13, 10:17 AM
    • 26 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    usenetz
    Spotify have removed the five play limit:
    https://www.spotify.com/uk/blog/archives/2013/03/19/great-news-about-the-5-play-limit/
  • Northwest
    Grooveshark should be on your list (can't provide a link but thats the name of the .com site). It's a free streaming site you can use without registration but after a very basic free registration (no card details etc) allows the saving of playlists for future use.
  • andy1231
    Spotify & MusicNectar
    My personal favourites are Spotify (as a premium service) & MusicNectar.com as free to use online streaming service that you don't need to register for. MusicNectar provides the ability to easily, and informatively watch youtube videos - it then gives you recommendations for other songs, and allows you to create/manage playlists.
  • anthonyk
    New free music streaming service
    It is definitely worth checking out the new free music streaming service SonicHits.com

It lets you stream full albums free, and includes lyrics, artist bios, video clips and related music suggestions. It also works on all devices (phone, tablet and desktop). All completely free and with a very clean interface.
    • Property Investor
    • By Property Investor 12th Oct 15, 7:17 AM
    • 5 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Property Investor
    I use RadioTube from the chrome webstore. It listens to songs currently playing at radio stations and plays them on YouTube.

Looking at my browser history I can then replay my favourite songs as many times as I like :-)

Link: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/radiotube/ldgmbjnnjnjjnkllaffafcdgblhaijnh
    • movilogo
    • By movilogo 1st Dec 15, 9:42 AM
    • 2,272 Posts
    • 1,544 Thanks
    movilogo
    I was happy with free ad supported version of Spotify. But the suggested track in the middle of my playlist is irritating. These tracks are completely opposite of my preferred genres so I just hate it.

Is there really any free alternative to Spotify? Deezer is not free in mobiles. Soundcloud has very low selection compared to Spotify.
    Happiness is buying an item and then not checking its price after a month to discover it was reduced further.
    • Monika333
    • By Monika333 15th Sep 17, 7:35 PM
    • 17 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Monika333
    I also like Spotify and use it very often
    • ashishverma011
    • By ashishverma011 21st Sep 17, 1:49 PM
    • 7 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    ashishverma011
    I use Savan app for listening music online. It has a good collction of songs and genre. I enjoy it.
    • Talukdar
    • By Talukdar 1st Oct 17, 7:35 PM
    • 25 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    Talukdar
    Spotify does not cover my country. I had installed the mobile app but I had to delete it. I don't know why they don't support my country, I really don't understand that. I use YouTube to listen to Free online music.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,569Posts Today

7,596Users online

Martin's Twitter