Have you all opened another email address??

2»

Comments

• sleepyjones
    sleepyjones Posts: 6,087
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    If you use Hotmail/Outlook you can just setup an alias in your main account, so all your emails will go into the same account but it'll use a different email address, easy to do, deets here : http://www.thewindowsclub.com/create-add-use-outlook-email-alias

(Need to disable ad-block on this particular site, but if you Google you'll find another page)
  • topaz13
    topaz13 Posts: 155
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    One account and a robust filtering system.
  • happysaz133
    happysaz133 Posts: 905
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I have one only. I am too scatty with remembering emails and passwords to have 2. I tried once but I just got stressed trying to remember to check it!
    I just enter and forget...hoping to win something! :)
  • hamsterfan1
    hamsterfan1 Posts: 8,280
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    I only have one, no-one else emails me
    proud gran to 4 lovely boys and one little girl
  • Zanzib
    Zanzib Posts: 5,375
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    I have one specifically for comping so totally separate from my personal and professional email addresses.
  • Blueyez
    Blueyez Posts: 2,983 Forumite
    I did open a different one for comping because it was getting out of control-but I seem to being having less luck with the "new" email address! I've won once with it in the just over a year of having it...yet had a few wins when I entered the old one still. No idea why...
    2018 wins-12wins
  • ChamomileTao
    ChamomileTao Posts: 155 Forumite
    I find you always end up accidentally putting your 'professional' email into a comp for or worse your comping one onto some job applications or something, best to stick to one which sounds non compy and reasonably 'adult'.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,878
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    I find you always end up accidentally putting your 'professional' email into a comp for or worse your comping one onto some job applications or something, best to stick to one which sounds non compy and reasonably 'adult'.

Never done that in over 7 years but I use a form filler for comping and not for real stuff - not that it would matter much as none of the e-mails have anything strange in the address.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure