Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Eesha
    • By MSE Eesha 12th May 17, 11:25 AM
    • 82Posts
    • 21Thanks
    MSE Eesha
    Do I need to show my boarding pass at airport shops? (video & guide)
    • 12th May 17, 11:25 AM
    Do I need to show my boarding pass at airport shops? (video & guide) 12th May 17 at 11:25 AM
    This is the discussion to link on the back of Martin's blog. Please read the blog first, as this discussion follows it.

Please click 'post reply' to discuss below.
Page 1
    • chattychappy
    • By chattychappy 13th May 17, 10:34 AM
    • 6,147 Posts
    • 3,204 Thanks
    chattychappy
    • 13th May 17, 10:34 AM
    • 13th May 17, 10:34 AM
    Any shop can refuse a sale if they want to - whether in an airport or elsewhere.

So if you refuse to show your boarding pass, they can say no if they want to. Up to them.
    • cbrown372
    • By cbrown372 13th May 17, 9:08 PM
    • 1,145 Posts
    • 3,614 Thanks
    cbrown372
    • 13th May 17, 9:08 PM
    • 13th May 17, 9:08 PM
    Funnily enough just came through Gatwick early this morning after a night flight from USA went to Boots to buy 2 bottles of water and when asked if I had my boarding card I said no and was sold the water without further ado. While I was waiting the guy at the next till asked the assistant why he should show it and she couldn't answer him. I told him I just said no and he said next time he would try that
    Its not that we have more patience as we grow older, its just that we're too tired to care about all the pointless drama
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

106Posts Today

2,095Users online

Martin's Twitter