Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Bizzielizzie
    Mini-in-the-box
    • 21st Jan 12, 8:35 AM
    Mini-in-the-box 21st Jan 12 at 8:35 AM
    Hello all,

I'm new to this forum and was hoping to find a dedicated section on internet shopping. I hope I'm not posting this thread on the wrong section of the forum as I'd like to get as wide an audience as possible.

I'm planning to buy some accessories for Nintendo Wii and I've found an internet site called Mini-in-the-box which ships goods globally from their base in China. The prices are unbelievably low in comparison to the lowest price I can find in the UK. Even when I add in VAT, the cost is still almost half price. My first question is has anyone ever used the site sucessfully and the second one is do you think the accessories will be copies or the genuine article?

If I need to post this thread in the techie section, please let me know.

Many thanks for your help.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,964Posts Today

9,656Users online

Martin's Twitter