Non-coupon related Drivel Thread 10

Non-coupon related Drivel Thread 10
Non-coupon related Drivel

To save the main thread from non-coupon related drivel (hopefully;)), please post here.

Old Drivel Thread
http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4349303

Main Coupon Thread
http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=60229977#post60229977

Everyone is welcome to join in and chat about anything here, but please be polite and think about others feelings before you press the submit button. Thanks :beer:
Be thankful for what you have because it could all be taken away tomorrow.;)

Comments

• adoreholidays
    adoreholidays Posts: 4,604
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Oh lovely shiney new thread thanks Blue :j

Bloomin heck leave you for a few minutes and you lot went beserk with posts:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • CouponWoman
    CouponWoman Posts: 6,065 Forumite
    Great we have a new thread. Hope everyone keeps posting now

CWxx
  • BLUEWKD
    BLUEWKD Posts: 6,800
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Great we have a new thread. Hope everyone keeps posting now

CWxx

That's the idea CW. Well cannot guarantee will be posting this fri to Monday as at our 5* hotel then and not sure if will be taking my laptop, but might be able to post on my phone. Aesop does mse drain the battery like FB does?

• BLUEWKD
    Forumite
    Oh lovely shiney new thread thanks Blue :j

Bloomin heck leave you for a few minutes and you lot went beserk with posts:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I hope you have been too busy to read all our carp on the old thread esp the post about boots :p:p:p

• adoreholidays
    adoreholidays Posts: 4,604
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    BLUEWKD wrote: »
    I hope you have been too busy to read all our carp on the old thread esp the post about boots :p:p:p

OOOPs too late Blue thought would catch up before starting proper on here :D:rotfl:
  • shopndrop
    shopndrop Posts: 3,548
    Forumite
    Lovely new thread, thanks Blue. Now need to go back to the old thread to catch up.
  • fungaltendancy
    fungaltendancy Posts: 1,418 Forumite
    Thanks blue for the new thread :D:D Well done team drivel:T:T

Todays posts from me came courtesy of the sun and procrastination from doing OU:rotfl::rotfl:

Darn it re boots,i saw that as i got some mystery advantage card vouchers.Going shopping in jaxies neck of the woods friday with a friend would have been a good one for then.Mind you maybe i will use it as an excuse!
  • Part_Mouse
    Part_Mouse Posts: 5,527 Forumite
    Yay a lovely new thread :)
  • BLUEWKD
    Forumite
    Part_Mouse wrote: »
    Yay a lovely new thread :)

Think we need another pic of your kitten PM so that anyone who comes straight to this thread can see HIM :D He can be our mascot :beer:

• BLUEWKD
    Forumite
    Thanks blue for the new thread :D:D Well done team drivel:T:T

Todays posts from me came courtesy of the sun and procrastination from doing OU:rotfl::rotfl:

Darn it re boots,i saw that as i got some mystery advantage card vouchers.Going shopping in jaxies neck of the woods friday with a friend would have been a good one for then.Mind you maybe i will use it as an excuse!

Where is jaxxy and how is she doing?

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure