Main site > MoneySavingExpert.com Forums > Shopping & Freebies > Shop but don't drop > Hot Bargains, Deals & Steals Discussion (Page 5)

IMPORTANT! This is MoneySavingExpert's open forum - anyone can post

Please exercise caution & report any spam, illegal, offensive, racist, libellous post to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

• Be nice to all MoneySavers
  • All the best tips go in the MoneySavingExpert weekly email

Plus all the new guides, deals & loopholes

• No spam/referral links
or Login with Facebook
Hot Bargains, Deals & Steals Discussion
Views: 47,393
# 81
Bargain Buddy
Old 13-11-2012, 5:52 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Cuisinart Griddle and Grill

Found the cheapest price for it. 83.50 and 87.50 delivered at luvbrands website.
Reply With Quote Report Post
# 82
Sharon Cooke
Old 23-11-2012, 9:36 AM
MoneySaving Newbie

Default Pilot Fashion is offering 20% Off all dresses today

Pilot fashion at pilotfashion dot com is offering 20% off all dresses today only as a Black Friday special. Got some lovely going out dresses, I picked up a sequin bandeau dress and saved 8

Sharon
The Following User Says Thank You to Sharon Cooke For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 83
pdidster
Old 27-11-2012, 11:21 AM
MoneySaving Newbie

Default Buy 1 Get 1 FREE on personalised Christmas cards with Kodak

A great way to get a unique Christmas card! Kodak are offering a FREE printable coupon that allows you to Buy 1 Get 1 FREE on personalised Christmas cards, available at participating Kodak Express stores on their picture kiosks.

Just simply go to the Kodak UK Facebook page to print off.
# 84
hartwell18
Old 06-12-2012, 1:36 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Thumbs up High Quality Wireless USB Mouse for 4.85 from Currys.co.uk

Needed a mouse for my daughter and came across this one on Currys' website. 4.85 is their web exclusive price and it's 14.99 in store, but you can do what I did and reserve it at your local store and pay the cheaper price. Bargain!

Seems to work on pretty much most surfaces and has smooth scrolling and a nice quality design. Check out the images on the site of it. I would definitely recommend!
# 85
Surreybaker
Old 09-12-2012, 3:47 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

There is a 75% discount on a fairy cake decorating course for those based in Surrey. It is available to everyone who likes the page facebook.com/sweetassugarcakes
Normally priced at 199.00 now 49.00
Class dates are in January and more dates to be added. Discount available until Christmas.
Buy for yourself or a gift for the avid cake maker!
# 86
blackgothic
Old 10-12-2012, 4:33 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

700grm Lake District Mature Cheese 3 at Asda
Bingo Bonus Bagging total 605.25
# 87
bluemoonfields
Old 19-12-2012, 1:10 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Default Sneak app - 69p

SNEAK app - A perfect family game for Christmas. It's an app that challenges you to literally sneak up on your iPhone or iPad and it's now only 69p (for two weeks). Great for kids and adults we downloaded it yesterday - it's a hoot!
# 88
beshwayo77
Old 19-12-2012, 1:29 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Default Unlimited Fibre for 19.99

I've been waiting for a reasonable broadband deal for quite a while now, but they've all had a flaw that has put me off (price, download limits etc)

Plusnet have just launched an unlimited fibre deal, so I've finally decided to take the plunge!

Unlimited Fibre Broadband (upto 76Mb down and 19.5Mb up) : 19.99 per month

Phone: 13.99 per month or 10.49 pm with advance annual payment (125.88) with free weekend and evening calls to landlines.

Connection is free when you take both phone and broadband and you also get half price fibre (9.99) for 6 months.

There is also 38 TCB/Quidco cashback

18 month contract

No doubt some people will come and cry about their own personal experience with plusnet, the same as we see with all the other providers who have millions of customers, but plusnet in general have a good reputation for customer service (compared with the admittedly poor competition).

When comparing deals, be very careful that you compare like with like. For example Sky's fibre seems to be a similar price, but when you look closer, it's actually 38Mb speed and you don't get free evening calls. Sky charge an extra 10 for 76Mb speed.

5.99 p&p for the router.
# 89
Surreybaker
Old 12-01-2013, 2:11 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Default Groupon disounted sugar rose course only 29

http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/surrey/sweet-as-sugar-cakes/15813524
# 90
sian55
Old 30-01-2013, 10:30 AM
MoneySaving Newbie

Default Elizabeth Arden 8hr cream

Available on thedealchannel.co.uk for 12.99 + p&p - HALF PRICE - BARGAIN!

Last edited by sian55; 30-01-2013 at 10:39 AM.
# 91
Splurge
Old 04-02-2013, 1:53 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Vodafone discount code for all 12 month SIM only deals. Use the code to get the get first three months half price! Codes are not advertised if you go direct but you can find them here. In addition, they have the little heard of 'data test drive' offer where you get 3 months unlimited data on any contract that has internet which is 12 months or longer. Lastly, if you if you don't fancy a contract, as standard Vodafone are giving away SIM cards for free here. You can order two per person max. None of the above have no confirmed date of closure so no rush. Enjoy!
# 92
tom90
Old 13-02-2013, 1:39 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Exclamation Tresemme Mega deal from Boots

2 for 5 on tresemme Shampoo's and intensives.

Shampoo's range from 3.59- 4.99 in total and intensives go up to 6.99 for the 'liquid gold' products so you can really save here. Plus pur your advantage card in the ad card machines and i had a voucher for 10% off when you buy 2 or more shampoo's so got extra 10% off on top of the already less than half price offer.

Ends 19th February.
# 93
mmalik
Old 20-02-2013, 11:22 AM
MoneySaving Newbie

Send a message via MSN to mmalik
Default love it

Just bought myself a 50ml bottle of perfume smells exactly like paco rabanne 1 million for just 24.99 from FM fragrances and cosmetics. i ordered mine through their Facebook page FM Fragrances / Cosmetics.

# 94
Caddie12
Old 10-03-2013, 10:24 AM
MoneySaving Newbie

Smile Doctor Who Postcards with May Stamp & Coin Mart

I bought the April issue of Stamp & Coin Mart in WHSmiths on (Saturday 7th March) and they are giving away Eleven FREE Doctor Who stamp postcards with May's Stamp & Coin Mart.

This is a great offer for Doctor Who fans and collectors of stamps and postcards. I have bought my May issue on the Stamp & Coin Mart website to make sure I get a copy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Caddie12 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 95
everypennyhelps
Old 11-03-2013, 11:16 AM
MoneySaving Convert

Saw in the newsletter the 3.99 fruit trees, I bought some last thursday at aldi for 2.99! I purchased plum, peach and cherry, and they had apple too.
The Following User Says Thank You to everypennyhelps For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 96
Lovecompetitions15
Old 11-03-2013, 11:18 AM
MoneySaving Newbie

M&S have some great food deals on at the moment
# 97
Minas Bryandor
Old 11-03-2013, 4:42 PM
MoneySaving Convert

I saw this deal for a powerline kit for 19.99 on HUKD thought it may be of interest to the MSE community or anyone having a problem with iplayer and stuff on their Smart TV. People on HUKD recommended it for faster connection so I picked it up on saturday and it worked a treat to connect my Smart TV to the internet, no more buffering on iplayer/youtube:

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/netw...-world-1494769
# 98
MozzerMo
Old 29-03-2013, 11:41 AM
MoneySaving Newbie

BEWARE ASDA 3 bottles for 10 wine deal. Dreamtime Ridge Australian wine used to be labelled as 14% vol. In the last two weeks this wine has suddenly started to taste as though it is very considerably watered down. The label now reads 12% vol indicating that there has indeed been a substantial alteration made to the contents and yet it is retailing at the same price. Has anyone spotted any other similar reductions in quality of ASDA wines?
The Following User Says Thank You to MozzerMo For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 99
StarvinMarvin
Old 05-04-2013, 8:17 AM
MoneySaving Newbie

Smile Graco Junior Maxi Car Booster Seat Bargain - Scarlet coloured only.

As the parents out there probably know, these are pretty much the de facto standard for quality, ease of use AND price rolled into one. So, as I was looking for another two, I was really chuffed to find Mothercare selling these for 24.99 (and free pick up from store service).

I'm a Noob and can't post a link but if you got to Mothercare dot com and search for 'Graco Junior Maxi', then you;ll find the deal on SCARLET coloured versions...NOT the other colours which are regularly priced 49.99 plus...

Grab a bargain whilst they're still available (I got two and free delivery as it was over 29.99).

The Following User Says Thank You to StarvinMarvin For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 100
StarvinMarvin
Old 07-04-2013, 10:01 AM
MoneySaving Newbie

Default Explanation please

[QUOTE=bloss0m;60463757]

Explain yourself sir. I said I was new on here. Did I post in the wrong thread? How am I supposed to progress from being a "muppet" with 2 posts without posting?

I thought this thread, and indeed site, was dedicated to saving money for people. That's exactly what my post related to...cheap car booster seats from Mothercare. Why is that "Spam"?
The Following User Says Thank You to StarvinMarvin For This Useful Post: Show me >>