Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

    House share (professionals); insurance?
    • #1
    • 25th Feb 13, 9:29 AM
    House share (professionals); insurance? 25th Feb 13 at 9:29 AM
    This one seems a bit confusing, and my previous insurer (Swinton + their local Worcester office) have been USELESS.

    I've recently moved into a house share of working professionals and I need to insure my possessions.

    We are all completely unrelated, with seperate tenancy agreements and have seperate locks to our rooms, with a shared communal kitchen, living room and bathroom. None of us are students.

    I take it we do need our own policies and can't get a single one for the whole property?

    Otherwise; how specialist a requirement is this and can anyone recommend where I should seek quotes?
    Is it something covered by any of the comparison sites?

    Thanks for any advice.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,133Posts Today

6,876Users online

Martin's Twitter