Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Shiny New Givaudan Survey Thread (NO REFERRALS PLEASE)
    • 5th Aug 12, 8:57 AM
    0 WOW
    Shiny New Givaudan Survey Thread (NO REFERRALS PLEASE) 5th Aug 12 at 8:57 AM
    This is a continuation of violetta's thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2432387&page=51

I have started a new thread as the link in the old OP is dead and quite a few people are asking how to join.

If you would like to apply to be a part of the panel then you need to email argenteuil.panelconsumer@givaudan.com and ask to join the survey panel.

A big paper survey is sent to you on joining and after every year of membership that you have to fill in with your preferences and if your lucky you just may get a large bottle of perfume every year as a thank you for being a part of the panel. Although last years perfume presents seemed a bit hit and miss and old members will remember

The surveys are usually about washing powders, fabric softners, perfumes etc and you get sent a £5 Capital Bonds Voucher for every 5 surveys completed.

When we all receive the perfume we scan all through this thread to find out what perfume we have received so I will put the list here:
    ARR = L'Air Ricci
    AGM = Angel Thierry Mugler
    ANG = Angelique Noire - Guerlain
    ATL = Attraction Lancôme
    AZPT = Azzaro Pink Tonic

BDB = B de Boucheron

CAP = Candy Prada
    CEB = Cerruti 1881 Bella Notte of CerrutiCER = Cerrutti 1881
    CPF = Prada Candy Florale of Prada

EBA - Eau de Belle by Azzarro
    ECA = Eau de Cartier
    EDS = Eau Du Soir by Sisley
    EMG = Escada Marine Groove
    EMH : eau des merveilles Hermès
    ESA = Emporio She Armani

FAF = Façonnable Femme
    FCA = F!!rie from Van Cleef & Arpels
    FEM = Femme Rochas
    FSA = Feerie Spring Blossom by Van Cleef and Arpels

GAT = Aqua Allegoria Tiar! Mimosa ? Guerlain
    GGB = Gucci Guilty Black
    GGY = Gucci Guilty

HBW = Hugo Boss Woman

IDIP = Infusion d'Iris - Prada
    ING = Instant de Guerlain

JAD = J'adore de Dior

LIP = Love In Paris - Nina Ricci
    LHS = Hypnôse Senses - Lancôme
    LMJ = Lola Marc Jacobs
    LOC = Love Chloe

MAK = Madly Kenzo
    MDC = Miss Dior Ch!rie
    MDB = Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet of Dior
    MML = Marry Me Lanvin
    MIG = My Insolence Guerlain
    MSE = Moon sparkle d'escada

NRH = Narciso Rodriguez for Her

ONF = Calvin Klein Obsession Night feminine
    OP = Opium
    OVH = Orange Verte Hermès

PSR = Paul Smith Rose
    PEA = l'Eau Ambr!e - Prada

R1DG = Rose the One Dolce & Gabanna
    RBC = Roberto Cavalli
    RER = Reflets D'Eau de Rochas
    RRN = Ricci Ricci - Nina Ricci

T1DG The One Dolce &Gabbana

VAY = Voile d'ambre of Yves Rocher

YY = Yohji Yamamoto
    YSL = Young Sexy Lovely of YSL
    Last edited by sarah1972; 02-03-2015 at 1:41 PM. Reason: referrals are being posted on here
    I'm a Board Guide on the Freebies and Freebies (Low Spend) Board, discount codes 'n' vouchers and music moneysaving boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.

New to MSE?http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/sit...029.1402242994
Page 5
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

106Posts Today

1,832Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @JulianClary: CILLA BLACK ANYONE WHO HAD A HEART https://t.co/E25wIuhoHH via @YouTube

• Surprised at a few nasty replies re cilla. The respectful thing when someone dies is say nice or say nowt. Grieving relatives may be reading

• You can judge your age by what #cilla means to you. For me its not the singing, its blind date and surprise surprise. Sad news #ripcilla

• Follow Martin